THERB3 wrote:PHAT is doing them at the moment and there the 8"wide wheel as supposed to the 7.5"ones for a great price.
Contact him on his email.
+1
Perfect size
THERB3 wrote:PHAT is doing them at the moment and there the 8"wide wheel as supposed to the 7.5"ones for a great price.
Contact him on his email.
THERB3 wrote:Clarence and Jim do you guys have a 225 or a 235 tyre ?
aren't they two different classes though? The sports served me as well as the michelins I have on it at the moment. thought the T1r was closer to a semi slickaustin wrote:I was speaking to a mate of mine about tyres for the liberty (he has one and works at a tyre place). He rated the toyo t1r as well as the advan sport (what he currently has) very highly for a tyre between 300-400.
smythie wrote:aren't they two different classes though? The sports served me as well as the michelins I have on it at the moment. thought the T1r was closer to a semi slickaustin wrote:I was speaking to a mate of mine about tyres for the liberty (he has one and works at a tyre place). He rated the toyo t1r as well as the advan sport (what he currently has) very highly for a tyre between 300-400.


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests