btbam wrote:how low are the KW's going to go, as the guy has ordered them from germany im not sure if i can cancle the order, sadly.
What would be my best choice to go extremely low with a decent ride quality?
*update*
I can cancle the KW's, what should i get then.. all help needed im a complete nubb
KWs aren't as bad as Mick made it seem. I do have travel Mick, you know that, i lost a fair bit of my tyres lately coz of this travel.
I've had mine set pretty low as people know here and have been very impressed with the handling on them and especially the way the handle through huge bumps. They are a very comfortable ride, the quality of them are great too as expected from Germany. And as they use micro cellular urathane helper springs that engage during the last bit of suspension travel its provide a more graceful and progressive end to the compression stroke thus preventing the old days of hitting bump stops.
But now that my wheels are rubbing against the guards because of the offset I got, I myself might have to sacrifice to something with harder springs to run the heights I want to ride my car at but not rub the guards. will decide what to do later, raised the car at the moment for the time being.