Australian Liberty Owners Club
Skip to content
by Jay » Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm
by jp928 » Thu May 28, 2009 10:32 am
by Arith » Thu May 28, 2009 11:02 am
by Spec B Wgn » Thu May 28, 2009 12:52 pm
by jp928 » Thu May 28, 2009 1:03 pm
by Spec B Wgn » Thu May 28, 2009 1:18 pm
by smythie » Thu May 28, 2009 9:35 pm
Arith wrote:If I remember correctly the preface lifted 3.0 models have the same grill as the face lifted models.
by Lukovitch » Thu May 28, 2009 9:45 pm
by Arith » Thu May 28, 2009 11:57 pm
smythie wrote:Arith wrote:If I remember correctly the preface lifted 3.0 models have the same grill as the face lifted models.Same size I think but definitely different design to the wings
Return to Wanted to Buy
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests