Just after some wagon tail lights
Gen4 prefacelift wagon
I'm having some issues with my Current led ones just want replace them for a week or two so I can pull apart and repair without rushing it!
Melbourne would be ideal
Cheers jono
05wagon wrote:Hey mate,how's $400 posted?
Cheers..
cruisn wrote:05wagon wrote:Hey mate,how's $400 posted?
Cheers..
You could buy brand new Hanabi's for that price.
http://www.importmonster.com.au/view?ur ... itle=SB211 BP9 1300

coyote wrote:Sure, a GTR is fast ... but it's about as interesting as listening to grass grow.
Jarrod wrote:Sold my pair of facelift tail lights off the wagon for $160.
Jarrod wrote:Sold my pair of facelift tail lights off the wagon for $160.
Jarrod wrote:Sold my pair of facelift tail lights off the wagon for $160.
cruisn wrote:Thats about right.
I sold my prefacelift ones for $100.
coyote wrote:Sure, a GTR is fast ... but it's about as interesting as listening to grass grow.
Robbks wrote:cruisn wrote:Thats about right.
I sold my prefacelift ones for $100.
And that's my asking price for mine.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests