WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby Boostedliberty » Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:14 pm

WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

I know what prices they go for and not an idiot.
If you have a used lip and chasing $500, that person buying is not me

If the price is cheap enough from places such as far as Wollongong or Newcastle, I will also pickup.

Thanks guys
Boostedliberty
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Location: In the hood, NSW
Car: LGT-20T (183/300 Tuned By STi)
Real name: Pete

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby libz05 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:03 am

im also looking for a preface genuine sti front lip!

Good luck matey!
:D
libz05
 
Posts: 1262
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:36 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: 2005 my06 3.0R-B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15492

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby threeRB » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:19 am

I've got one going for $400 posted
threeRB
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:56 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Car: Liberty 3.0R-B

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby PSISUBI » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm

threeRB wrote:I've got one going for $400 posted


I would seriously jump on this guys... I am also wanting one but won't have money for a couple of weeks, and posted from Perth isn't cheap so as far as I am concerned its a bargain.
PSISUBI
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:26 pm
Location: Chermside, QLD.
Car: 06 Liberty TBSTI
Real name: Brett

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby 05wagon » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 pm

Hey guys,I have one.

I'm in sydney also..

Cheers
05wagon
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby Boostedliberty » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:03 pm

PM Sent
Boostedliberty
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Location: In the hood, NSW
Car: LGT-20T (183/300 Tuned By STi)
Real name: Pete

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby Boostedliberty » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:46 pm

Still looking people
Boostedliberty
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:10 pm
Location: In the hood, NSW
Car: LGT-20T (183/300 Tuned By STi)
Real name: Pete

Re: WTB: Gen4 Pre-lift Genuine used tuned by STi Front Lip

Postby 05wagon » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:24 pm

threeRB wrote:I've got one going for $400 posted


^ X 2 ^

I'm in sydney ...
05wagon
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:02 pm


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests