Spacers for Billies: FOUND

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Spacers for Billies: FOUND

Postby deadlegs » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:07 pm

Hi guys
Like it says above, I'm after some spacers so I can put some sedan billies into my wagon and then drop it on to some wicked awesome swift springs I recently purchased from BigBadBenny.

Any help would be fantastic.

Adam :D
Last edited by deadlegs on Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deadlegs
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Geelong, Victoria
Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec. B. Wagon
Real name: Adam

Re: Spacers for Billies

Postby cowma » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 am

I have a set of the Paranoid Fabrications 3/8" spacers (9mm), however they are on my car at the moment. If I can sell my Bilsteins and Swift springs I could help you out.
cowma
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:43 pm
Location: NSW
Car: MY07 2.0R Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22857

Re: Spacers for Billies

Postby NathGTB » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:33 pm

got some here
User avatar
NathGTB
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:41 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: 08 GTB

Re: Spacers for Billies

Postby deadlegs » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Thanks guys. I actually got some made so I suppose this thread could be considered closed. :)
deadlegs
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:23 pm
Location: Geelong, Victoria
Car: MY08 Liberty GT Spec. B. Wagon
Real name: Adam


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests