WTBRROW : RIMS PLEASE HELP

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTBRROW : RIMS PLEASE HELP

Postby Penga » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:37 am

Hi guys,

Last night something very bad happened =( I buckled one of my much loved ce28s =(. Cut a long story short I washed my car turned out and than into the slip lane accerlerated of 2nd gear and car span and the rear right ce28 hit the curb and buckled =( show you guys photos soon! Worst timing because I have my tune booked in on Saturday at Race Tune, now I can;t do it as i dont have spare rims.

IF ANYONE HAS A SPARE SET OF RIMS WITH TIRES THAT CLEAR BREMBOS COULD I PLEASE BRROW IT FOR 1 WEEK!! HAPPY TO PAY AND HAPPY TO LEAVE MY CREDIT CAR AND DRIVERS LICENCE AS SECURITY!!! PLEASE HELP my mobile number is 0423 303 500!

Kind Regards,
ANDREW
User avatar
Penga
 
Posts: 519
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY07 Liberty GT-B Tuned By STi
Real name: Andrew
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14458

Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests

cron