by LBR37Y » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:54 pm
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?index=0&sbk=1&nav=SEARCH&itemId=160745857401Sorry its the mobile site but I'm obviously on my phone..
**EDIT**
I didn't look at the photos before I posted this, but it says it's not buckled although looks like it's had a hard life
Mods on the car already
3" Xforce TBE, Iridum spark plugs, MSR Tune (191KWatw), Alpine Dub Din HU with inbuilt sat nav & bluetooth etc, top of the line memphis speakers including a memphis mojo amp to run it all, Optima Yellow top battery to juice it, TMIC from Jacks-GTB, bigger fuel pump also from Jacks-GTB, Spec.B Badge, Rota Gravels, Brembo brakes, 5% tint all round, currently working on an engine rebuild, NEW STI Shrt Block, forged pistons, bigger head studs and all work done by MSR, Cobb Intake
Mods to come
Un= Headers, Blouche Turbo, MSR Tune, Ohlin Coilys, Whiteline suspension, detail with Opticoat
TBC...
It Is What It Is