WTBorrow: Wood Router

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTBorrow: Wood Router

Postby mihai » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:29 am

Hey all,

Will be building a box in the coming days/weeks and will require a wood router.

I could go buy one, although I'm probably only ever going to use it once, so I'd rather not.

If anyone in SE Melbourne has one that I could borrow for a day or two (with or without bits) it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
[New: MY11 FPV F6 | Winter White | Pioneer DEX-P99RS | Alpine PDX-F6 | Alpine PDX-M12 | JL Audio 12W7-AE ]
[Old: MY07 2.0R | Urban Grey | 5 MT | 6000k HID | LED | Alpine IVA-W502E | Alpine PDX1.1000 | Alpine PDX4.150 | JL Audio 12W7v3 | Focal KRX2 ]
User avatar
mihai
 
Posts: 1641
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 pm
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Car: MY07 Liberty 2.0R + MY11 FPV F6
Real name: Michael

Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests