Wagon boot privacy screen

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Wagon boot privacy screen

Postby Bond » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Anybody got a privacy screen and associated clips that would fit a MY05 wagon? Hoping someone on here has a good condition one before I hit the wreckers.
User avatar
Bond
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 pm
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Car: MY05 Liberty Wagon
Real name: Aaron

Re: Wagon boot privacy screen

Postby Mat04 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:29 pm

I got a spare blind but no boot panel.
owner and operator of offset Custom welding and fabrications.
User avatar
Mat04
 
Posts: 1255
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 am
Location: Campbelltown
Car: 03 my04 slammed outback
Real name: Matt

Re: Wagon boot privacy screen

Postby Bond » Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm

I'll keep it in mind mate if I don't find a complete setup.

cheers
User avatar
Bond
 
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 pm
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Car: MY05 Liberty Wagon
Real name: Aaron


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests