Wanting to buy a copy of the Whereis V12v maps for factory liberty sat nav. Or if any tech savy member could burn one for me would be much appreaciated
V12 is required for rebooting the nav system after e.g. disconnecting the battery. If anyone knows the procedure for making a copy of these discs, PM me, I'm on OS X or XP.
I've tried a few different approaches including a simple cut n paste, without success. I could also try that on XP, or try a simple disc to disc copy in OS X toast... But first I'll need to get an external DVD writer...
I uploaded the iso to drop box and another member downloaded out but it didn't work for them. Not sure if that's because of their drive model, or the disc is copy protected.
Not willing to part with the disc. I don't currently have a working drive, but hope to in the future so I'll need the dfisdc.