Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

Postby Ashleigh » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Hi all,

First of all I'm ash.
I have been chasing a GT now for over a month and can't seem to get
A decent one or a good deal. I'm in Tamworth NSW and if anyone
Can give me a hand or a push in the right direction that would be awesome.
Hopefully I can find one soon and start getting some ideas
And help from all you guys.

Thanks.
Ash :-)
Ashleigh
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 pm
Location: Tamworth NSW
Car: 2010 Liberty GT Premium

Re: Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

Postby zch91 » Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:32 pm

The more details you provide the better. Anything specific you are after? My 2c is Carsales and gumtree but that probably doesn't help you much.
User avatar
zch91
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Real name: Zach
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Re: Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

Postby Ashleigh » Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:33 pm

Bought one from car sales. Sutherland Toyota.
Thanks very much.
Ashleigh
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 pm
Location: Tamworth NSW
Car: 2010 Liberty GT Premium

Re: Want to by a MY10 GT. please help!

Postby SegR » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:01 am

I was going to suggest finding a local optometrist but it looks like I'm a bit late to the party.
Team Beards
Beards Don't Kill People, People With Beards Kill People.
SegR
 
Posts: 1240
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:11 am
Location: Brisbane
Car: MY05 3.0R sedan, black
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14605


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests