Iv seen that a few other members have gone with Tein coilys but do they reduce ride quality??
What other brands out there that are fully adjustable and handle like a dream and dont reduce ride quality???
alessandro132 wrote:For that coin, I've heard good things about Öhlins coilovers - I'm sure some guys who run them will add their 2c.
L8R37Y wrote:
Thanks for the point in the right direction mate!!!
Pro Speed it is for me (in a few weeks after my tune and the bank account pulls its head in!!)
alessandro132 wrote:Troy from Pro Speed Racing sells the Öhlins coil overs - check his thread in the vendor section!
GTB Liberty wrote:I've been I various cars with the above ... Ohlins prob harshest.
on the street.L8R37Y wrote:GTB Liberty wrote:I've been I various cars with the above ... Ohlins prob harshest.
In ride quality???
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests