brembo's fitment

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

brembo's fitment

Postby jacks-GTB » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:55 pm

I got my brembo's a quarter through the way at my mechanics today...the rears were a bitch..

1. firstly the front rotors were wrong, the stupid lady sent the wrong PCD..so won't be there for a few days..
2. Had to modify the kartboy adapter's
3. modify the bracket that the adapter bolt too.
4. one of the threads were threaded...but easy fix
5. i wasn't even doing any of the work...and my back was in so much pain...and ran out of my oxynorm...gay
6. raining...

on the good side, they look sick in the orange..... :D no pics yet...
hopefully soon...

getting my anti lift kit installed & roll centre/bump steer kit & avo sway bar plates..

once i get my torsen helical center diff, in goes the clutch too..

also because i need to wear in the clutch asap for the engine build, wife said we can go to Melbourne for five days.... :D
User avatar
jacks-GTB
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW
Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby cruisn » Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:39 pm

Ahh the fun of brakes.

Keen on the pics.
User avatar
cruisn
 
Posts: 6560
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY02 GTB E Tune
Real name: Mark

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby cliffo3rb » Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:34 pm

No painkillers! That's shirthouse.

Keen to see these on.Can I have your RDA rotors? Haha.
User avatar
cliffo3rb
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 9:07 am
Location: Central Coast,NSW
Car: MY05 Liberty 3.0rb
Real name: Cliffo

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby bigBADbenny » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:13 pm

C U in Melbs!
User avatar
bigBADbenny
 
Posts: 10489
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:36 pm
Location: Collingwood, Melbourne
Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Real name: Ben Richards
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby garbo41610 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:18 am

oxynorm


OxyNorm = Nom nom nom!!!

Even better when it is taken with Endone, Endep and Tramadol 8)
Car(s): Steel Silver MY10 GT Wagon + 1985 Subaru Sherpa

Mods: (GT) HKS Panel Filter. The HKS I put in the MY10 is the same filter I took out of my MY05 GT. So yes, they do fit. Custom leather heel pad to minimise carpet wear in the drivers footwell. Slotted front rotors. (Sherpa) 14'' 6 Spoke mags, Chrome Gear Shift (sick!), Alloy Pedals (sicker!), new positive and negative battery terminals, Alpine cda-9827 H/U, JBL GT 6x9's boxed and mounted (sickest!), Kicker DS650.2 component speakers mounted in the footwells in flibreglass pods, Alpine MRP-F200 4 channel amp (4x40wRMS), Rebadged with hektik chrome eBay badges, STi stickers for more powaaaa, "leather" handbrake boot, recarpetted with grey/black car carpet from Bunnings, sick Clarke Rubber boot mat, polished and waxed.
User avatar
garbo41610
-stickered-
 
Posts: 1786
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am
Location: Emu Heights and Randwick depending on time of day
Car: MY10 GT Wagon Steel Silver
Real name: Phil

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby jacks-GTB » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 am

garbo41610 wrote:
oxynorm


OxyNorm = Nom nom nom!!!

Even better when it is taken with Endone, Endep and Tramadol 8)


Endone & oxynorm = same.....endep = makes me suicidal, tramadol = seizures

GAY

that's only a little of my meds....to many to mention :( I hate my back
User avatar
jacks-GTB
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW
Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby stew07gt » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:12 pm

jacks-GTB wrote:
garbo41610 wrote:
oxynorm


OxyNorm = Nom nom nom!!!

Even better when it is taken with Endone, Endep and Tramadol 8)


Endone & oxynorm = same.....endep = makes me suicidal, tramadol = seizures

GAY

that's only a little of my meds....to many to mention :( I hate my back


i have no idea what any of you just said. What did you do to your back jack? if you dont mind me asking..
User avatar
stew07gt
-stickered-
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm
Location: Maitland, NSW
Car: MY05 GT MT (pearl white)
Real name: Stewart
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14846

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby garbo41610 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Endone & oxynorm = same...

Aahhhh, I could have sworn OxyNorm was a slow release opiod whereas Endone is an immediate release. I don't get any benefit from Tramadol anymore and Endone isn't having much of an affect on me (I've been taking 6 of each every day for the last three years along with a few others) so I'm just weening off tramadol and will eventually replace it and Endone with OxyContin 50mg slow realease as well as Endep. Endep has been an absolute blessing for me, it helps with neurological pain and helps to keep my mind off suicide.

I hate my back

I hear that mate, 5 operations since I fractured a couple of vertebrae playing cricket and still no relief...

Something tells me this thread has gone a little off topic :lol:
Car(s): Steel Silver MY10 GT Wagon + 1985 Subaru Sherpa

Mods: (GT) HKS Panel Filter. The HKS I put in the MY10 is the same filter I took out of my MY05 GT. So yes, they do fit. Custom leather heel pad to minimise carpet wear in the drivers footwell. Slotted front rotors. (Sherpa) 14'' 6 Spoke mags, Chrome Gear Shift (sick!), Alloy Pedals (sicker!), new positive and negative battery terminals, Alpine cda-9827 H/U, JBL GT 6x9's boxed and mounted (sickest!), Kicker DS650.2 component speakers mounted in the footwells in flibreglass pods, Alpine MRP-F200 4 channel amp (4x40wRMS), Rebadged with hektik chrome eBay badges, STi stickers for more powaaaa, "leather" handbrake boot, recarpetted with grey/black car carpet from Bunnings, sick Clarke Rubber boot mat, polished and waxed.
User avatar
garbo41610
-stickered-
 
Posts: 1786
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:28 am
Location: Emu Heights and Randwick depending on time of day
Car: MY10 GT Wagon Steel Silver
Real name: Phil

Re: brembo's fitment

Postby jacks-GTB » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:53 pm

garbo41610 wrote:
Endone & oxynorm = same...

Aahhhh, I could have sworn OxyNorm was a slow release opiod whereas Endone is an immediate release. I don't get any benefit from Tramadol anymore and Endone isn't having much of an affect on me (I've been taking 6 of each every day for the last three years along with a few others) so I'm just weening off tramadol and will eventually replace it and Endone with OxyContin 50mg slow realease as well as Endep. Endep has been an absolute blessing for me, it helps with neurological pain and helps to keep my mind off suicide.

I hate my back

I hear that mate, 5 operations since I fractured a couple of vertebrae playing cricket and still no relief...

Something tells me this thread has gone a little off topic :lol:



Man I feel ya mate.. :(


Endone & oxynorm are the brand names for quick release oxycodone..
I can't even explain how many meds I've been on.. but right now I'm on 30mg of Oxycontin twice a day & 6-8 oxynorm(endone) a day...still not doing anything...

Yeah I'm on Loxalate for depressants...

Pain is not good...I've done a pain management coarse, which helped alot...then a had another hick up...

Yeah I have about 7 ruptured discs at 19, had surgery..now 5 years later and waiting to get a full disc replacement... it sucks

It's great to know someone in the same boat... :)
User avatar
jacks-GTB
 
Posts: 1332
Joined: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:06 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW
Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 32 guests

cron