Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres
by bombers18 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:37 pm
I need to replace lower control arm bushes (and wheel alignment). Anyone know of a good place in the ACT to get it done?
-

bombers18
-
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:02 pm
- Location: Canberra Australia
- Car: MY06 3.0R-B 6MT Wagon
by miller0 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:39 pm
Inline Steering and Suspension Yass Rd in QBN are great.
Very knowledgeable.
-

miller0
-
- Posts: 145
- Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:59 am
- Location: Canberra, ACT
- Car: MY08 GT-B STI Liberty #076/250
- Real name: Luke
- Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16526&start=0
by rooby » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:24 pm
There were a few places mentioned in
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=13416 that might be of interest.
I've heard good things about inline from a lot of people with all sorts of different vehicles.
I just wish it wasn't so far out of my way.
-

rooby
-
- Posts: 2186
- Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:09 am
- Location: Canberra
- Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
- Real name: Reuben
by bombers18 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:35 am
Thanks for the info.
I'll let you know how it works out.
-

bombers18
-
- Posts: 90
- Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:02 pm
- Location: Canberra Australia
- Car: MY06 3.0R-B 6MT Wagon
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests