Jim do you know the difference between the two kinds (Flex or Superstreet) ?
Well I need to get a double din fascia through PHAT so I might get a price of him tomorrow as well for the suspension.
I will give him a call tomorrow sometime.
THERB3 wrote:Jim do you know the difference between the two kinds (Flex or Superstreet) ?
Well I need to get a double din fascia through PHAT so I might get a price of him tomorrow as well for the suspension.
I will give him a call tomorrow sometime.
THERB3 wrote:Thanks Jim maybe the other Jim (Arith) might know some info.

Laps wrote:How much it cost you for the coils?
And man, you cant be any more annoyed with wheels than me. Mine still havent arrived, and its been over 3 months... They were meant to have left the shop like 3 weeks ago. The guy says they ahve left, TNT say they havent. Apparently he has been speaking with TNT and they got lost in a warehouse in Sydney, but have now been found (as of last friday), yet my consignment still isnt showing up and he keeps saying he is waiting for them to get back to him?
WTF
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests