Need input: Front Only Lowering Springs

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Need input: Front Only Lowering Springs

Postby vp920b » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi all,

I need an input ASAP since I bid a front only lowering springs.

Is it ok to only lowering down Front springs only and keep the stock springs at the rear?

Since I want to lowered it a bit at the front to make it the same height as the back.

It is the Pedders Springs Sports ryder, will make the height 590mm equal. But yeah, how about the handling? The ride quality?

I don't want to change my back springs since already sit nice and sometimes it rubbed the back fender even using standard wheels and tyres.

Please give me an input ASAP.

Thanks
vp920b
 
Posts: 820
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 am
Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Car: 1992 Liberty RS
Real name: Naldo

Re: Need input: Front Only Lowering Springs

Postby Q » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:20 pm

vp920b wrote:Hi all,

I need an input ASAP since I bid a front only lowering springs.

Is it ok to only lowering down Front springs only and keep the stock springs at the rear?

Since I want to lowered it a bit at the front to make it the same height as the back.

It is the Pedders Springs Sports ryder, will make the height 590mm equal. But yeah, how about the handling? The ride quality?

I don't want to change my back springs since already sit nice and sometimes it rubbed the back fender even using standard wheels and tyres.

Please give me an input ASAP.

Thanks


I ran these springs in the front of my Liberty for about 8 months with standard springs in the rear. It makes no negative effect to the handling when driving on the road and if anything tightens up the front end a fair bit giving more confidence.
Q
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:08 am
Location: Brisbane


Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests