Braided Lines for 3.0R

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Re: Braided Lines for 3.0R

Postby smythie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Fair enough. Good on you
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
User avatar
smythie
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm
Location: Sydney (w-end)
Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Re: Braided Lines for 3.0R

Postby adam » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:19 pm

smythie wrote:If you are worried about reaction time to get onto the brake I believe teaching yourself to left foot brake will make more of a difference. My left foot hovers over the brake pedal all the time. Only time it comes away the pedal is when I want to use the clutch. In an auto my left foot doesn't come away from the brake pedal until I am climbing out of the car.


serious Q tony, do you have any back/sciatic/psoas issues?
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
User avatar
adam
 
Posts: 1431
Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: sydney

Re: Braided Lines for 3.0R

Postby smythie » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 pm

I have scoliosis though I'm not sure that's the question you are asking. I also suffer from occasional lower left back muscle spasms but have been suffering those for, holy shit it must be 7 years now. Why do you ask?
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
User avatar
smythie
 
Posts: 5227
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:46 pm
Location: Sydney (w-end)
Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Previous

Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests

cron