Seems okay, if you ask me. I mean, I'm accustomed to it... then again, I'm not really into hard cornering these days, maybe you should take my car for a spinSentinel wrote:Clarence - how do you find the handling with that setup?

Seems okay, if you ask me. I mean, I'm accustomed to it... then again, I'm not really into hard cornering these days, maybe you should take my car for a spinSentinel wrote:Clarence - how do you find the handling with that setup?

tangcla wrote:Seems okay, if you ask me. I mean, I'm accustomed to it... then again, I'm not really into hard cornering these days, maybe you should take my car for a spinSentinel wrote:Clarence - how do you find the handling with that setup?

ultrablue wrote:installed the front and rear yesterday ,first roundabout i noticed a massive change car sits nice and flat and the rear end wobble has gone would recommend changing the bars . best $370 i have spent

drndrn wrote:oh no not worried, just curious. i think im safe in making the assumption that no matter what happens, a whiteline one is going to be a lot better than stock
MH3.0R wrote:I had the sway bar fitted today. Apparently only two settings, hard or soft, so I opted for the soft. Still an impressive improvement at the round abouts on the way home today.Good bang-for-buck value.
Now, what are the pros and cons of changing it to the hard setting?
Kind Regards,
Mark.
smythie wrote:the hole closest to the end of the bar is the softest setting. Further from the end of the bar towards the section that runs across the car will "stiffen" the bar
smythie wrote:the hole closest to the end of the bar is the softest setting. Further from the end of the bar towards the section that runs across the car will "stiffen" the bar

Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests