Shockworks Coilovers & BBK

Springs, shock absorbers, swaybars,
Brakes, Wheels and Tyres

Re: Shockworks Coilovers & BBK

Postby owen » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, 2 kits have arrived via air freight (1 set already sold) and 8 more coming via sea freight.

Unfortunately, I've had to pay a lot more for these due to our poor dollar, so I'm going to have to pass this cost onto you as I don't make much on them at all. The new price will be $2150 + $180(airfreight) + $60 for interstate courier.

Please send me a PM to confirm your order asap as they won't last long.
owen

Car: VAB STi // VARIS 86
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17407

Postby owen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:14 am

Both airfreighted kits have been sold and sent out.

Taking deposits for 8 sea freight sets now.
owen

Postby rolltosave » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:46 am

Haven't had much of a chance to really test out the new shocks as I'm working night shift at the moment. First impression however are very positive. The ride is a little busier than the stock setup but still nicely compliant over broken surfaces, even tram tracks. There has been a dramatic improvement in road holding and control both front and back. Settings are unchanged so far. I am assuming they are set to softest.

Thanks again to Owen. He was great to deal with and pretty much organised everything for me.

Only pain in the ass was when I tried to jack the rear up to fit some avo HD rear sway bar mounts and I couldn't get the jack past the exhaust to get under the diff. Its a bit lower.
MY07 3RB- Shockworks coilovers, AVO HD rear sway mounts, KiDo Tune, ContiSport Contact 5 tyres.
rolltosave

Car: MY07 3.0RB Wagon - Grey

Postby owen » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:41 pm

Guys, just received a call. 8 sets are due to land on Monday.

Please send through your order confirmations to secure a set asap. Thanks
owen

Postby GONEWALKABOUT » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:19 pm

owen wrote:Ladies and gentlemen, 2 kits have arrived via air freight (1 set already sold) and 8 more coming via sea freight.

Unfortunately, I've had to pay a lot more for these due to our poor dollar, so I'm going to have to pass this cost onto you as I don't make much on them at all. The new price will be $2150 + $180(airfreight) + $60 for interstate courier.

Please send me a PM to confirm your order asap as they won't last long.

Dont forget to update first post :)

Also it is $180 for airfreight but was the extra as you're getting a number by sea?

Thanks Owen
GONEWALKABOUT

Postby owen » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:33 pm

The 8 sets arriving on Monday don't carry the $180 air freight charge.
owen

Postby s2baru » Fri May 08, 2015 9:36 am

Any thing available from your company on the 5thgen platform?
s2baru

Car: '10 LGT Limited. 91' legacy SS

Postby Bezzza » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:21 pm

Thought i'd post here in case it helps anyone else out in the same predicament as myself.

Jumped under the car this morning to tinker with the front adjustment to bring it back to zero. Unfortunately somehow the adjustment knob on the front right has been sheared off while driving leaving me with no way of adjusting.

Does anyone know of an alternative way i can adjust the settings? There is the smallest amount of the tiny "pin" still sticking out but i can't find anything that will grip it hard enough to turn :S

Cheers in advanced.
Ian
mod -> tune -> drive -> get bored -> repeat...
Bezzza

Car: MY08 tb STi Wagon, 5AT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17319

Postby legacydan » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:34 pm

Hi Owen, what's the current price on these I would be looking for a set shipped to Ireland so just trying price up my options of coilovers and these were recommended by a few guys on here.
legacydan

Car: Legacy b4 jdm import

Postby owen » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:48 am

Bezzza wrote:Thought i'd post here in case it helps anyone else out in the same predicament as myself.

Jumped under the car this morning to tinker with the front adjustment to bring it back to zero. Unfortunately somehow the adjustment knob on the front right has been sheared off while driving leaving me with no way of adjusting.

Does anyone know of an alternative way i can adjust the settings? There is the smallest amount of the tiny "pin" still sticking out but i can't find anything that will grip it hard enough to turn :S

Cheers in advanced.
Ian

Hey Ian, have you received the new adjuster yet?
Last edited by owen on Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
owen

Postby owen » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:56 am

legacydan wrote:Hi Owen, what's the current price on these I would be looking for a set shipped to Ireland so just trying price up my options of coilovers and these were recommended by a few guys on here.

Can you please shoot me an email with your address? I'll get a shipped price for you today
owen

Postby Bezzza » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:33 pm

owen wrote:
Bezzza wrote:Thought i'd post here in case it helps anyone else out in the same predicament as myself.

Cheers in advanced.
Ian

Hey Ian, have you received the new adjuster yet?

Hi Owen,

Yep received the new adjuster in record time from Auspost thanks!
Should have time this weekend to get the wheel off and replace the broken one.

Brett is a really awesome guy and super prompt with replies/information. Couldn't ask for better customer service :good:

Ian
mod -> tune -> drive -> get bored -> repeat...
Bezzza

Car: MY08 tb STi Wagon, 5AT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17319

Postby 3rspecb » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:53 pm

Had shockworks coilovers installed today by Race Line Motorsports in Nunawading. I didn't get a chance to go for a spirited drive as I left @ 4pm (peak traffic on way home). I went home the same way I arrived and I could definitely feel the difference compared to my re-valved OE Bilstein shocks / Eibach springs setup. Ride is a hell of a lot smoother yet firm at the same time, less body roll, massive, massive improvement. . Ray set them up 3-4 clicks above fully soft, and about 10mm lower FRT/Back then the Bilstein shocks /eibach springs setup (need to update avatar with pic of front with new ride height).

Big shout out to Justin who sold them to me for a good price and for spending most of the today with me in the waiting room... Also Big shout out to Owen for hooking me up with Race Line for the installation. They did a fantastic job with the install but forgot to put the height adjustment spanners back in the box with the old shocks :( ...

Another Happy Shockworks Coilover customer. Can't wait to go for a spirited drive. :wink:
Last edited by 3rspecb on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
MY06 3rspecb manual sedan, Urban Grey- Shockworks Coilovers '- Gone

MY17 SSv Redline, manual sedan, White.
3rspecb

Car: MY17 SSv Redline

Postby jaydece » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:20 pm

3rspecb wrote:Had shockworks coilovers installed today by Race Line Motorsports in Nunawading. I didn't get a chance to go for a spirited drive as I left @ 4pm (peak traffic on way home). I went home the same way I arrived and I could definitely feel the difference compared to my revolved OE Bilstein/Eibach setup. Ride is a hell of a lot smoother yet firm at the same time, less body roll, massive, massive improvement. . Ray set them up 3-4 clicks above fully soft, and about 10mm lower FRT/Back then the Bilstein/eibach setup (need to update avatar with pic of front with new ride height).

Big shout out to Justin who sold them to me for a good price and for spending most of the today with me in the waiting room... Also Big shout out to Owen for hooking me up with Race Line for the installation. They did a fantastic job with the install but forgot to put the height adjustment spanners back in the box with the old shocks :( ...

Another Happy Shockworks Coilover customer. Can't wait to go for a spirited drive. :wink:

Hey brother g, Can't wait to drive the car with the new setup! I'm confident the driving experience will be awesome!

and yes big thanks to Brother Owen and race line team
~JUSZTN~

** Our Turbo Lag Gives Those v8's A Chance **

History - MY07 Liberty TBSTI 6SPD Sedan
265kw atw on P100
290kw atw on E85 (fuel pump limited)

Past - MY16 Audi S3 Sedan
249kw atw on P98 (APR stage 1)

Present - MY18 Audi RS3 Sedan (His)
384kw atw on E85 (APR stage 2)

Present - MY17 VW Tiguan 162 R line (Hers)
jaydece

Car: MY18 Audi RS3 Sedan 7 SPD DSG
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11864

Postby xyz » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:24 am

3rspecb wrote:Had shockworks coilovers installed today by Race Line Motorsports in Nunawading..

I was just there today getting Shockworks installed! Yet to go for a real drive on them, but damn do they have some nice cars in there :o
xyz

Car: 08 GTB

PreviousNext

Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.