WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

Postby Stevnp » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:14 am

Hey guys,

Just after 1 x Liberty 18" GT-B rim, with or without tyre (preferably without).

Here's a reference of what I am after..
http://www.mediafire.com/view/f9v9xmvmxenoxnk/10857972_10152820079062013_6260679847857286096_n.jpg
User avatar
Stevnp
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: NSW, Blacktown
Car: Subaru Liberty 2.5i
Real name: Steven

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

Postby spectra » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 pm

I have 1x in the shed but has harsh gutter rashing
spectra
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon May 12, 2014 6:37 pm
Car: My07 Liberty GT Spec B wagon

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

Postby THE SpecB » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:16 pm

spectra wrote:I have 1x in the shed but has harsh gutter rashing



Pm me
Newport Blueeeee
THE SpecB
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:03 pm
Car: Newport Blue SpecB GT

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

Postby coyote » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:30 pm

I have a perfect wheel with perfect tyre, but it's in Brisbane.
Image

** Team Tony **
User avatar
coyote
 
Posts: 2207
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: brisbane.qld.au

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

Postby Stevnp » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:23 am

Cheers guys for the reply, I've ended up getting Dave's (4) XXRs :D
User avatar
Stevnp
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:59 pm
Location: NSW, Blacktown
Car: Subaru Liberty 2.5i
Real name: Steven


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests