Post face sedan muffler tips or mufflers complete

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Post face sedan muffler tips or mufflers complete

Postby THE SpecB » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:32 pm

Hi members I am after the sedan bspec muffler tips as mine got scrapped thanks to a steep driveway

Cheers must be perfect condition or can I buy from somewhere ?
Last edited by THE SpecB on Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newport Blueeeee
THE SpecB
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:03 pm
Car: Newport Blue SpecB GT

Re: Post face sedan muffler tips

Postby HODMAN » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:38 am

I have 2 from a 2000 WRX if you are interested hidden deep in the archives of my garage.
I have forgotten what condition they are in and I can easily check if you are interested.

Cheers

Hod
ImageImageImageImage
6MT/ 9-04 model with 07 Mcintosh HU/ Clarion Ea1251 ipod interface with Clarion CLR-AUX auxilliary input/ Console Extension/ Wagon Floor protector/ protection pack etc,etc.(SOLD)

1988 Subaru Brumby with 'Sun Pack" & WRX "style interior & 2.5inch Stainless exhaust.

2004 Ducati 1000SS (Termignoni's, upgraded ECU, Custom rear lights)(for eDUCATIonal purposes only)
User avatar
HODMAN
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:33 pm
Location: Bathurst
Car: 2004 3.0R-B Wagon
Real name: Greg

Re: Post face sedan muffler tips or mufflers complete

Postby weschappy » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:40 pm

I have stock mufflers from an 07 3.0R Spec B if you're interested? (Sedan)

Where are you located?
User avatar
weschappy
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 am
Car: MY07 3RB 6MT Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22367

Re: Post face sedan muffler tips or mufflers complete

Postby THE SpecB » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:40 am

Bump
Newport Blueeeee
THE SpecB
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:03 pm
Car: Newport Blue SpecB GT


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests