Magic Christmas Glasses - Perfect Christmas gift.

Magic Christmas Glasses - Perfect Christmas gift.

Postby tbear » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:43 pm

Hi guys,

This is not Library or Subaru related but it is a whole lot of fun, My wife and I areintroducing Magic Christmas Glasses to the Australian Market this year and if you have kids or have to buy a gift for someone with children (or yourself as we are all really just big kids) these are perfect!

Magic Christmas Glasses are a suprise for your eyes and have special holographic lenses that miraculously transform Christmas lights into magical figures of stars, snowflakes, reindeer, snowmen and even a gingerbread man!

Check out the below video to see what they do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkCKZ10DBbo

If you and your family love looking at Christmas lights, you will definitely love Magic Christmas Glasses! Perfect for looking at your own Christmas tree lights or taking them on the road to look at Christmas Light displays in your neighbourhood. If fact all points of light will be transformed, street lights, city lights fireworks etc. You wont be able to wipe the smile of your kids faces, your headlights will turn into giant snowflakes when your comming down the road, my 3 year old loves looking at car head lights and street lights with these on and makes a long drive more enjoyable for everyone.

Magic Christmas Glasses are great stocking stuffers & party favours for the Christmas season. Perfect for kids, teachers, family members, the neighbours, the mailman - ANYONE!

If you have any comments on the Glasses please let me know.

I will also be creating a coupon code for Liberty Club members to get free shipping from our web site http://www.christmasglasses.com.au, that you can share with your family and friends to say thanks for all the support over the years!

Thanks
Tony
tbear

Re: Magic Christmas Glasses - Perfect Christmas gift.

Postby tbear » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:15 am

Here are some pictures of the Glasses and what they do!

The liberty forum coupon code for free shipping is "libasn" (no quotes)

You can order online at www.christmasglasses.com.au

Thanks guys
Tony Bear
tbear

Return to TCPAUTO