Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

Postby jax0n » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:48 am

Hey guys,
I'm in need of some decent low K's wagon springs for Gen IV.
I have a set of Gen IV sedan Bilstein springs with only delivery K's on them boxed up in my garage, that I'm happy to trade with you + $$ if that sweetens the deal?
Ideally I'd like billy springs but will consider STI Pink's / Eibach / H&R.

Let me know what you've got.

Cheers
Jack
C-Shell wrote: Are you sure it didn't just feel faster because you had spent money on it?



www.jackgilchrist.com
jax0n
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm
Location: Janalli, Sydney
Car: MY06 2.5i Liberty Wagon 5mt

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

Postby Liberty Wagon » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 am

I'm assuming you wouldn't be interested in standard springs but I have a set of standard wagon springs with 18, 000km on them of you are interested.
User avatar
Liberty Wagon
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:01 am
Location: Lilydale, VIC
Car: MY05 Liberty Wagon
Real name: Hayden
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18492

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

Postby jax0n » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:10 pm

Thanks man but already got the standard setup on the car still.
C-Shell wrote: Are you sure it didn't just feel faster because you had spent money on it?



www.jackgilchrist.com
jax0n
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm
Location: Janalli, Sydney
Car: MY06 2.5i Liberty Wagon 5mt

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

Postby PUDZ RSC3.0RB » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:58 pm

I have a set.

3.0R Gen 4 Wagon B spec bilstein springs, swapped out at 71,000kms.

Photo0283.jpg
Photo0283.jpg (180.42 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
PUDZ RSC3.0RB
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:53 pm
Car: 05 Liberty Trolly
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22581

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

Postby datcho » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:32 pm

have a set of 3.0rb springs taken out at approx 15,000kms
User avatar
datcho
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:48 pm
Location: central coast
Car: 05 3.0specB wagon
Real name: Dane
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21127

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

Postby jax0n » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:10 pm

PUDZ RSC3.0RB wrote:I have a set.

3.0R Gen 4 Wagon B spec bilstein springs, swapped out at 71,000kms.



Thanks man, 77 is a bit higher than I was hoping for but I'll definitely keep you in mind :D
C-Shell wrote: Are you sure it didn't just feel faster because you had spent money on it?



www.jackgilchrist.com
jax0n
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:14 pm
Location: Janalli, Sydney
Car: MY06 2.5i Liberty Wagon 5mt

Re: Wtb/wtt low k's wagon springs

Postby Timmy_23 » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:12 pm

Hey mate,

I have posted in the for sale forum some Tein S-Tech springs previously fitted to a GTB for approximately 12 months.

Cheers
Tim
MY08 2.5i BL Liberty
GT brakes - DBA T3 rotors- MRT pads - KiDo Tune - K&N panel filter - Quad exhausts - Cusco front strut bar - Whiteline RSB
18x8.5 Rota G-Force - tbSTi grill - OEM boot lip spoiler - STi front lip spoiler - HID and LED exterior lights - tint
LED interior lights - leather shift boot - OEM Momo steering wheel - GTB shift knob - Aux iPod input - Club.liberty decals!
User avatar
Timmy_23
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:10 am
Location: Adelaide, SA
Car: MY08 BL9 Subaru Liberty
Real name: Tim


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests