Gen 4 Liberty GT Dump Pipe Group Buy

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Gen 4 Liberty GT Dump Pipe Group Buy

Postby sumax2000 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi,
I'm new to the Subaru scene, but i'm after a dump pipe for an 03 liberty GT Auto Gen 4. I here these things make a huge difference.
I called Michael at Garage 88, he said he would only make them if he has an order of 5.
So if anyone is interested in a group buy for the auto they would be $890.
Or if anyone has one to sell, let me know.
Thanks in advance
John
sumax2000
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:52 am
Car: 03 Subaru Liberty GT Gen 4

Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests