bigBADbenny wrote:Still haven't upgraded, can 't wait to do it.
Let me know if its possible to tweak the AFR display settings.
Mines a little out due to AEM not LC-1 input.
Or I might be able to use a diode or pot to trim my 0-5v signal from the AEM.
BlackSTI wrote:Just randomly saw it was in stock again, just grabbed the last RHD one I believe (out of stock again).
Daniel I hope you got one in time
mynameisdaniel wrote:Nope![]()
Hahaha all good, it's been on my list for about a year and I only just thought about it again when I saw this thread. Now I actually have some $$$ this would happen
BlackSTI wrote:mynameisdaniel wrote:Nope![]()
Hahaha all good, it's been on my list for about a year and I only just thought about it again when I saw this thread. Now I actually have some $$$ this would happen
Dang that's a shame, you should set-up the alerts on the website for next time (although they didn't work for me when they came back in to stock).
mynameisdaniel wrote:Contacted the seller and he put together another one for me
bigBADbenny wrote:Mine is the .03 version non software upgradeable so its going to be sold or traded in pending how you go with yours
The vendor was vague (or I was) about whether that functionality (variable 0-5v input) was possible now or in the future.
The white wire that you use for logging is just tee'd, and one end connects to the VBG1 0-5v input wire
mynameisdaniel wrote:Seems like the PLX SM-AFR is the way to go... I think that'll be my next purchase after I get my gauge. Digital connection so no scaling
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests