WTB: 2006 Pre-facelift Double DIN Fascia

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB: 2006 Pre-facelift Double DIN Fascia

Postby madhatter295 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Guys,

Looking to pick up a Double DIN fascia bracket for a 2006 Lib. As I had a McIntosh factory unit, I've already got the aircon unit so I really only need the Double Din surround.

Essentially this (without the AirCon kit):

http://www.avojdm.com/product_info.php? ... cts_id=152

Thanks in advance
madhatter295
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 8:09 pm
Car: Subaru Liberty 3.0r 2006

Re: WTB: 2006 Pre-facelift Double DIN Fascia

Postby zch91 » Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Unless you can find someone selling one second hand without the HVAC controls, then you'll be forced to buy one as a kit, either second hand or brand new. S/H price is around $300-350 and new is ~$400
User avatar
zch91
-stickered-
 
Posts: 2665
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:12 am
Location: Darwin, NT
Car: MY04 GT Premium - Silver 5EAT
Real name: Zach
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15397

Re: WTB: 2006 Pre-facelift Double DIN Fascia

Postby meownerator » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:50 pm

zch91 wrote:Unless you can find someone selling one second hand without the HVAC controls, then you'll be forced to buy one as a kit, either second hand or brand new. S/H price is around $300-350 and new is ~$400


Yep.

I have one for sale, including hvac. Silver in colour. I'll do it 300 + postage. Its brand new, unused and still in the box it shipped in.
User avatar
meownerator
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:46 pm
Location: Perth, WA
Car: '04 3.0r
Real name: Ben
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23605


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 15 guests