Found: Rear Camber Correction Kit KCA399 or similar

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Re: WTB: Rear Camber Correction Kit KCA399 or similar

Postby SubMeister » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:50 pm

@paggaz -- if you're still interested, these guys have the camber kit you're looking for. Here's their reply:

Hi mate,
Yes, we have the kit for $99 listed under our Ebay item number 190625980397

Thanks,
Liam
Online Performance Autos
03 9703 1652
http://www.onautos.com.au


I have no association with them. I had just bought a Whiteline bar from them on ebay when you query came in, so it was no effort to inquire about the part.
SubMeister
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm
Location: Melbourne
Car: H6 Spec B MY09

Re: WTB: Rear Camber Correction Kit KCA399 or similar

Postby paggaz » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:21 am

Thanks for the link SubMeister.

To end this thread, I ended up buying from Online Performance Autos from their eBay listing. At the time, there was a sale so I paid $79.20 + postage.

Weird, because over the phone they said they had none in stock.
Maybe they had them on listed on ebay prior to having them in stock, because it took them 2.5 weeks from the time I paid till when it arrived in the mail.

Nonetheless, I've got the kit now. :)
User avatar
paggaz
 
Posts: 1237
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: Townsville, QLD
Car: 2007 GT Spec.B Wagon Silver
Real name: Nathan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17423#p241526

Previous

Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests