WTB: Drivers door actuator [Bought pending payment]

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB: Drivers door actuator [Bought pending payment]

Postby Farugah » Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 pm

as per title, I'm looking for the actuator on my GEN IV drivers side door its completely gone

looks like Ive sourced one thanks guys
Last edited by Farugah on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Farugah
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:10 pm
Location: Parramatta
Car: MY05 3.0RB Sedan Black
Real name: Kyall

Re: WTB: Drivers door actuator

Postby Corsair » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:37 pm

Check out this group buy:
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=21300
I got this plan. It's called 'Save Ass'. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard!
User avatar
Corsair
-stickered-
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:01 am
Location: Melbourne
Car: MY09 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15709

Re: WTB: Drivers door actuator [Bought pending payment]

Postby Cfn_liberty » Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:03 pm

If that falls throuch I have one mate :)
User avatar
Cfn_liberty
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 pm
Location: sydney nsw
Car: Liberty gt-b
Real name: callam

Re: WTB: Drivers door actuator [Bought pending payment]

Postby Manaz » Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:58 pm

As do I...
Manaz
 
Posts: 1684
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Sydney, Australia
Car: MY09 Liberty GT Spec.B
Real name: Robert
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22465

Re: WTB: Drivers door actuator [Bought]

Postby Farugah » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:49 am

Thanks guys got it yesterday
User avatar
Farugah
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:10 pm
Location: Parramatta
Car: MY05 3.0RB Sedan Black
Real name: Kyall


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests