WTB 1x rota gravel hyper black

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB 1x rota gravel hyper black

Postby LBR37Y » Sun May 12, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey guys

As title says..

Rim and tyre both good condition, plenty of tread!! And I need the 5 x 100, 18 x 8, 44+ usual specs

And I would like photos before I purchase, and pref in NSW for a pick up

You can catch me on 0432492615 after 6:30pm or send a text anytime and ill get back to you when I can!!

Cheers guys
Mods on the car already
3" Xforce TBE, Iridum spark plugs, MSR Tune (191KWatw), Alpine Dub Din HU with inbuilt sat nav & bluetooth etc, top of the line memphis speakers including a memphis mojo amp to run it all, Optima Yellow top battery to juice it, TMIC from Jacks-GTB, bigger fuel pump also from Jacks-GTB, Spec.B Badge, Rota Gravels, Brembo brakes, 5% tint all round, currently working on an engine rebuild, NEW STI Shrt Block, forged pistons, bigger head studs and all work done by MSR, Cobb Intake

Mods to come
Un= Headers, Blouche Turbo, MSR Tune, Ohlin Coilys, Whiteline suspension, detail with Opticoat
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Car: Mitsubishi Triton GLX-R 2010

Re: WTB 1x rota gravel hyper black

Postby LBR37Y » Fri May 17, 2013 2:16 pm

Even if I have to buy it brand new!!

Where do u get them from??
Mods on the car already
3" Xforce TBE, Iridum spark plugs, MSR Tune (191KWatw), Alpine Dub Din HU with inbuilt sat nav & bluetooth etc, top of the line memphis speakers including a memphis mojo amp to run it all, Optima Yellow top battery to juice it, TMIC from Jacks-GTB, bigger fuel pump also from Jacks-GTB, Spec.B Badge, Rota Gravels, Brembo brakes, 5% tint all round, currently working on an engine rebuild, NEW STI Shrt Block, forged pistons, bigger head studs and all work done by MSR, Cobb Intake

Mods to come
Un= Headers, Blouche Turbo, MSR Tune, Ohlin Coilys, Whiteline suspension, detail with Opticoat
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Postby jakey » Fri May 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Maybe try this ebay see if they will sell you just 1

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rota-Gravel- ... 500wt_1180
-Jakey-UBARU
jakey

Car: UBARU - 2005 MY06 3.0R
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15489

Postby LBR37Y » Fri May 17, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks mate iv sent them multiple emails and tried calling but no responses..
Mods on the car already

Mods to come
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Postby gloryboy » Sat May 18, 2013 3:19 pm

LBR37Y wrote:Thanks mate iv sent them multiple emails and tried calling but no responses..

Contact Rota Australia directly man. I've spoken to Sam from Rota on the phone heaps of times. They are a vendor on eBay so inbox them and get them to call you. (I don't have their number in my phone to give you).

Edit: Took me 2 seconds to look online and find their number. 07 3865 4321
50OBI.
gloryboy

Car: MY07 6MT GT-B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18809&p=265813#p265813

Return to Wanted to Buy