What tyre pressure do you recommend using on the spec b wheels with potenza 215/45/18??
The recommended pressure label on the b pillar seems WAAAAY too low. I was thinking 36psi??
peadya100 wrote:Hey guys sorry to ask a no doubt already covered topic, but search has not been my friend on this one![]()
What tyre pressure do you recommend using on the spec b wheels with potenza 215/45/18??
The recommended pressure label on the b pillar seems WAAAAY too low. I was thinking 36psi??
HyRax wrote:Personally I love 38 cold (which gets around 40 when hot). Provides great feedback and the wheel is noticeably lighter to steer and my rolling resistance is nice and low too.
Of course the downside is that bumps and holes feel a little harsher.
I wouldn't go any lower than 35 though. Car feels too heavy otherwise.
Gen5is wrote:I was actually asking peadya100 if he had a max psi rating on his sidewall haha.. The Pzeros dont have any, so i went with payless tyre's recommendation.
Jack_Keaka wrote:roughly 38 is a good compromise between fuel efficiency/grip/tyre wear/comfort etc etc. so many determining factors all of which rely on personal preference and situation.
also i wouldn't trust the ol servo tyre inflator to fill a beach ball. they're useless and most often incorrect.
peadya100 wrote:Jack_Keaka wrote:roughly 38 is a good compromise between fuel efficiency/grip/tyre wear/comfort etc etc. so many determining factors all of which rely on personal preference and situation.
also i wouldn't trust the ol servo tyre inflator to fill a beach ball. they're useless and most often incorrect.
Good to know. So how do you inflate your tyres? Or do you just check it with your own gauge?
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests