Hey guys,
I know this has been discussed numerous times, but i thought I'd give my take on the conversion as there have been differing results.
Did the conversion today with near new Spec B bilsteins fitted with Pink STI springs on my 2007 2.5i Liberty.
Contrary to previous opinions i didnt get the 10mm to 15mm expected drop from the pink springs. Ride height did not change at all. Measurment from centre of wheel to arch on front remained at 370mm and rear 360mm.
Despite the lack of drop in height I am very happy with the improvment in handling. Car sits nice and flat through corners. Some have described the ride as harsh....i completely disagree, general driving is not unpleasent at all. I definately recommend getting the bilsteins if you can for the right price, however would suggest an alternative spring to the pink STI's if you want it to sit lower.
Ps. Im new to the forum, what is the best way to upload pics?
