stockies

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

stockies

Postby ricco » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:06 pm

hey guys i am asfter a set of stockies for a 05 to 09 liberty cheappppppp, need to replace a set pref with rubber
Once Famous

La pratica vale più della grammatica.
User avatar
ricco
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Sydney Australia New South Wales
Car: 2010 Liberty 2.5
Real name: ricco

Re: stockies

Postby SH30RB » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:17 pm

I keep telling you, i have stockies for cheap. No rubber but cheap wheels none the less
TEAM FUNERAL HEARSE!
Only slightly modified, I swear!
User avatar
SH30RB
-stickered-
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: 05 Liberty 3.0R-B wagon
Real name: Simon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14766

stockies

Postby HoFF » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:55 pm

If I sell I might be after them Simon. ;)
User avatar
HoFF
-stickered-
 
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:39 am
Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Car: MY06 3RB Liberty Wagon 6MT MY09 Foz
Real name: Tom
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13577&start=255

Re: stockies

Postby SH30RB » Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:00 pm

HoFF wrote:If I sell I might be after them Simon. ;)

it doesnt look like ricco is interested :lol:
TEAM FUNERAL HEARSE!
Only slightly modified, I swear!
User avatar
SH30RB
-stickered-
 
Posts: 4024
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:32 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: 05 Liberty 3.0R-B wagon
Real name: Simon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14766

Re: stockies

Postby ricco » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:29 pm

SH30RB wrote:
HoFF wrote:If I sell I might be after them Simon. ;)

it doesnt look like ricco is interested :lol:

nar they need to have rubber
Once Famous

La pratica vale più della grammatica.
User avatar
ricco
 
Posts: 1104
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:47 pm
Location: Sydney Australia New South Wales
Car: 2010 Liberty 2.5
Real name: ricco


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests