WTB: 05+ GT brakes 316x30: Found!

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB: 05+ GT brakes 316x30: Found!

Postby Ash91 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:50 pm

Found What i'm after, thanks for the reply's.

Hey Guys,

Couldn't find anything in the for sale thread,
I've come over from Ozfoz looking for GT brakes to suit my 06 Forester, as title states.

Willing to pay for shipping, discs not essential.

Cheers, Ash. :)
Last edited by Ash91 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Ash91
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Jervis Bay NSW
Car: 06 Forester XT

Re: WTB: 05+ GT brakes 316x30

Postby ferret89 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:10 am

I'm assuming you want calipers as well?

I'm replacing my standard discs with dba slotted, so I'll have some 316mm fronts and 290mm rears in a few weeks.
User avatar
ferret89
 
Posts: 1041
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:23 pm
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Car: Liberty MY08 Tuned by STI
Real name: Daniel
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28511

Re: WTB: 05+ GT brakes 316x30

Postby Ash91 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 am

Sorry should have been a bit clearer,
Yep after front and rear calipers, plus discs, lines and pads if in decent condition.
User avatar
Ash91
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Jervis Bay NSW
Car: 06 Forester XT


Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests

cron