WTB DBA2650S rotors + some other things

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB DBA2650S rotors + some other things

Postby jgreynemo » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 am

Hey folks,

I own a silver MY04 Subaru GT 2.0LT AWD

Just looking to replace some warped front rotors with the DBA2650S as they came recommended over the cheaper RDAs (Mostly Metro driving but I'm a bit heavy on the brake)

Can anyone provide a good price for these?

Cheers,

Jeremy

Also I'm looking for the following replacements any sellers or vendor recommendations would be much appreciated:

Replacement vehicle door seals (Front Driver side) as the rubber has perished
Leather Momo Steering Wheel replacement or used seller - Mine is starting to delaminate :(
jgreynemo
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 am
Car: MY04 Legacy GT Premium

Return to Wanted to Buy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests