Arith wrote:Even the MY08 Premium didn't come with both? That's a bummer.
Arith wrote:Even the MY08 Premium didn't come with both? That's a bummer.
AlpineRaven wrote:Are the wires all there?
Cheers
AP
Hybrid wrote:Wow I'd love to do this!
Where did you source the SWC's from?
Mine is a different head unit (Limited Edition Kenwood SatNav with DVD & BT), but I have the pinout and it does allow SWC with a bit of modification.
sjm69 wrote:Hybrid wrote:Wow I'd love to do this!
Where did you source the SWC's from?
Mine is a different head unit (Limited Edition Kenwood SatNav with DVD & BT), but I have the pinout and it does allow SWC with a bit of modification.
https://www.subarugenuineparts.com
Part number: #83154AG001
Hybrid wrote:sjm69 wrote:Hybrid wrote:Wow I'd love to do this!
Where did you source the SWC's from?
Mine is a different head unit (Limited Edition Kenwood SatNav with DVD & BT), but I have the pinout and it does allow SWC with a bit of modification.
https://www.subarugenuineparts.com
Part number: #83154AG001
Ordered
Hybrid wrote:sjm69 wrote:Hybrid wrote:Wow I'd love to do this!
Where did you source the SWC's from?
Mine is a different head unit (Limited Edition Kenwood SatNav with DVD & BT), but I have the pinout and it does allow SWC with a bit of modification.
https://www.subarugenuineparts.com
Part number: #83154AG001
Ordered
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests