t.renshaw34 wrote:Keen to hear the answer to this one as im currently doing some work to a mates NA 2.5 and he wants a lowered firmer spring. I was considering s techs...
climic wrote:t.renshaw34 wrote:Keen to hear the answer to this one as im currently doing some work to a mates NA 2.5 and he wants a lowered firmer spring. I was considering s techs...
Yeah would love to know about this is if anyone knows? Is there straight on springs?
Lib_seanmau5 wrote:climic wrote:t.renshaw34 wrote:Keen to hear the answer to this one as im currently doing some work to a mates NA 2.5 and he wants a lowered firmer spring. I was considering s techs...
Yeah would love to know about this is if anyone knows? Is there straight on springs?
Lovells.. There's 2 options - low or superlow which will drop your car 25-30mm and 45-50mm respectively. I was quoted $165 inc GST per pair which isn't bad. You'll save a heap of dosh if you can do the install yourself
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests