****PRICE GUARANTEE****

The new business name for PHAT GT
Forum rules
If you would like to make an order, have a question, or just need some advice, please contact Garage 88 by email shown below, rather than PM or asking in a topic.

sales@garage88.com.au

****PRICE GUARANTEE****

Postby PHAT GT » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:49 am

Hello to all members

For Forum members only i have a special offer (some members already know about the savings that can be had)

All you guys buying from Japan parts i will save you a minimum of 5% (upto 20%) on any parts listed (delivered prices only)

Just send me there item number and there quoted delivered price

Try me out and save MONEY !!!

TODAY's example (bought by a member on this forum)

Zero Sports carbon grill ............. japan parts $799.81 undelivered........my price $720 delivered

K2 355mm steering wheel.........Japan parts 822.80 undelivered .............my price $726 delivered

Prova air guide...........japan parts $156.09 undelivered ...............my price $158 delivered

Michael
Last edited by PHAT GT on Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS , THEY JUST DO THINGS DIFFERENT
PHAT GT

Re: PRICE GUARANTEE

Postby Arith » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 am

Phat's evil because your wallet and your bank account become empty after you connect with him (although that's the mod bug's fault, not his :D).

However he's the lesser of two evils because his prices are without a doubt, cheaper than anywhere else (especially JapanParts who are a reseller). Not to mention he can ship it here via air freight faster & cheaper than most places who ship sea freight (which can take up to 6-8 weeks).

Phat's saved me thousands over the years so I'm very grateful to have someone like him as part of the forum. :)

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby senator » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:05 pm

Michael.... you forgot to add the extra service you provide over the phone during install time.......

we all know that has saved us many times :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Not a soobi anymore, but still slightly dirty
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby libsti » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:50 pm

hey phat what other parts could you recommend to us, i just got a job and i need to spend some money

norm
libsti

Postby Arith » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Norm, let's do a group buy on some Recaro's!

Arith
-stickered-

Postby Kekotic » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:39 pm

libsti wrote:hey phat what other parts could you recommend to us, i just got a job and i need to spend some money

norm

I wouldn't mind seeing a list from Michael of the 'must haves' for the GenIV that are on the cheap side of things.

Maybe he could even make it an MRT style package (minus the +30% MRT brand pricing) for new members.

Things like Panel filter, lower control arm bushes, sways etc. Simple things that provide bang for your buck.
Kekotic
-stickered-

Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13066

Postby ttb » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 pm

Hey Phat,

Just purchased an MY10 GT Liberty. Placed a post a few days ago with nil response on performance reccomendations for the MY10. You may have read it?

Question asking, do you do anything with these as yet, or too new a car?

Exhaust and ECU reflash ideally first.... let me know and I can then maybe buzz you to discuss.

Thanks,
TTB
ttb

Car: MY10 Liberty GT wagon

Postby senator » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:47 pm

ttb wrote:Hey Phat,

Just purchased an MY10 GT Liberty. Placed a post a few days ago with nil response on performance reccomendations for the MY10. You may have read it?

Exhaust and ECU reflash ideally first.... let me know and I can then maybe buzz you to discuss.

Thanks,
TTB

email him....... refer to the red box at the top of this thread.
Not a soobi anymore, but still slightly dirty
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby Arith » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:06 pm

TTB, browse through JapanParts or get yourself a copy of Hyper Rev. Decide what component you're after, and then email Phat at forumparts@gmail.com (as stated at the top) for options, recommendations, and pricing. If you're a Sydney-sider, you can even drop by his house to browse through the many JDM mags he has lying around.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby Kimos » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:56 am

Hey Jim

Is there english versions of the hyper revs?
MY05 2.5i Sedan (Team Black)
Kimos

Car: MY05 2.5i Sedan (Team Black)

Postby jdm rsk » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:24 am

Kimos wrote:Hey Jim

Is there english versions of the hyper revs?

a big no :P
jdm rsk
formerly legacy rsk

Car: MY 11 VW Golf GTI ED35

Postby PHAT GT » Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:57 pm

ttb wrote:Hey Phat,

Thanks,
TTB

YOU have PM

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS , THEY JUST DO THINGS DIFFERENT
PHAT GT

Postby SMI77 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:36 pm

Arith wrote:Phat's evil because your wallet and your bank account become empty after you connect with him (although that's the mod bug's fault, not his :D).

However he's the lesser of two evils because his prices are without a doubt, cheaper than anywhere else (especially JapanParts who are a reseller). Not to mention he can ship it here via air freight faster & cheaper than most places who ship sea freight (which can take up to 6-8 weeks).

Phat's saved me thousands over the years so I'm very grateful to have someone like him as part of the forum. :)

HUGE +1

Even if your interstate, he is brilliant.
His expertise removes doubt when one is unsure if the overseas parts suit your ride. :D
*** Team WAGON *** Team TONY *** Team WAGON *** Team SILVER *** Team WAGON *** Team 08 B4S *** Team WAGON *** Team VF52 *** Team WAGON ***
SMI77
-stickered-

Car: 08 GTB tbSTi 6mt silver wagon

Postby mikee » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:43 pm

chaotic2050 wrote:
libsti wrote:hey phat what other parts could you recommend to us, i just got a job and i need to spend some money

norm

I wouldn't mind seeing a list from Michael of the 'must haves' for the GenIV that are on the cheap side of things.

Maybe he could even make it an MRT style package (minus the +30% MRT brand pricing) for new members.

Things like Panel filter, lower control arm bushes, sways etc. Simple things that provide bang for your buck.

I think this is a great idea from Keiren...

Especially for people like me who have very limited knowledge on cars and performance modifications. I'd like to know what could be achieved and bought (from an expert like phat) for say different brackets of price. ie what would you reccomend if you had $500 or $1000 bucks to spend... or $2000 etc. if you were to start from a stock model liberty or if you were to start from a tuned by sti model.

Although I am sure that Phat would be more than welcoming to discuss if you pm'd. Could be good to have it as a topic>?
mikee

Car: sti liberty my06 wagon

Postby Kimos » Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 pm

+1 although it must be said again, phat gt is no less than an asset to this forum, we are very privileged to have him here and to do the work he does, the only problem I can see with him creating a list of 'must haves' is he is running a business, and people may take advantage of such a gift.
MY05 2.5i Sedan (Team Black)
Kimos

Car: MY05 2.5i Sedan (Team Black)

Next

Return to Garage 88