


Laps wrote:yeh i approve...
THERB3 wrote:LOL it's all good Shane people have different taste to others.
Here is another pic of her minus the Dame Edna eyelids removed with new eyelids and the Hanabi Tail lights installed.
Getting lowered on the 28th of this month.

Too farJimmy S wrote:Get Low!
Looks awesome!!
THERB3 wrote:Wow I just did my tax return and I got a nice refund.
Phat man here I come again with the another order.
THERB3 wrote:Getting rid of my DBA 4000 rotors and pads and upgrading to Dixcel rotors and Dixcel pads through PHAT and installing the gold nuggets.
smythie wrote:Too farJimmy S wrote:Get Low!
Looks awesome!!
senator wrote:THERB3 wrote:Getting rid of my DBA 4000 rotors and pads and upgrading to Dixcel rotors and Dixcel pads through PHAT and installing the gold nuggets.
good move mate, what type are you getting?

Jimmy S wrote:smythie wrote:Too far
No such thing...
Return to Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tyres.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests