Thought i'd ad my 2cents.
I believe Lee never got to installing these springs so he can only go by the information that i provided him.
I ran them in my car for about 15000 km's. Never had any issues apart from getting a bit bumpy as my stock shock absorbers were a bit old. Replaced shocks at 125000 km's and it was much better!
I also had a quick look at PM's between Lee and myself and these were the measurements i gave him.
Lee, i measured on flat concrete of garage.
Centre of hub to guard.
FL 345 mm FR 340 mm
RL 350 mm RR 345 mm
So it was actually 5mm lower on the drivers side. You will find (especially with cheap springs) that they all sag over time. I almost never have passengers, and even though i'm not actually that heavy, just a driver will cause some sag. I recommend that you swap and left and right sides around, and your weight will eventually compensate for the sag.
This is a custom height spring as i explained to Lee.
I ordered 30mm lower in front, 10mm lower in rear, but it was more like 25mm/5mm in real life.
You will find most other springs you buy off the shelf will make the car look very low in the rear and give you a huge fender gap still in the front (even though the sill is level the arches look uneven). You don't buy Kmac springs for extreme performance, they are an adequate spring and increase cosmetics nicely for a good price. They were the 3rd set of Kmac springs i bought. I wouldn't keep buying them for different cars if i didn't think they served their purpose.
I just think its a bit unfair to bag out Lee in a public forum. He's a nice guy and i'm sure would have been interested to hear your thoughts before posting.
Feel free to PM me if you have any queries about the springs.
Cheers,
Andrew