So anyway, about 6 months ago, I decided I was going for the 19" Superhiro's in matt black with red pins, from tempe tyres.

They weren't in stock at the time, but when they did come in, I was tied up in a minor financial crisis (getting married will do it every time
Ok, to get to my point, today I dropped into tempe tyres to try and get an idea what they would look like up close next to the Lib. Truth be told, I was a little dissappointed and started to think think that the whole idea of Black Rims with Red Pinstripes looking awesome, may have just been something I built up, as I was really unsure about the red pinstripes, maybe too much deliberation.
So at this stage I still really like the 5 spoke matt black Rims (without the red pins), but Tempe Tyres dont stock the Hiro/Superhiro without the red pinstripes. I have included some pics, with and without the pinstripes (turbo and dodgy photoshopping) and would appreciate peoples opinions and any suggestions on some rims that might fit what Im looking for.
Superhiro

Photoshopped Superhiro

Any advice/opinins are welcome, and I do appreciate that pinstripes arent everyones cup of tea.......
Cheers guys and Thanks in Advance,
Garth


