NSW: OZ'TOBER CRUISE IV 2007: Southern Hospitality

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

NSW: OZ'TOBER CRUISE IV 2007: Southern Hospitality

Postby JNR22B » Thu May 03, 2007 4:16 pm

PRESENTS

A seperate thread for attendance and people that are eating will be started soon.
Please feel free to ask question's or just discuss the cruise here.

http://v3.ozwrx.com/index.php?showtopic=5530 CLICK FOR FULL RUN DOWN
JNR22B

Postby MY07GT » Thu May 03, 2007 5:25 pm

Oooohhhhh im taking a day off for this one.

Lib's represent Yo!

Phil.
[TEAM FUNERAL]
[MY07GT]
club.liberty.asn.au
MY07GT

Postby viriix » Thu May 03, 2007 6:10 pm

lol.. 2 days after my b'day

i'll see what i can do..

represent ftw !
Current: MY12 Tornado Red VW Golf GTI
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
viriix

Postby XRC15T » Thu May 03, 2007 6:51 pm

MY07GT wrote:Oooohhhhh im taking a day off for this one.

Lib's represent Yo!

Phil.

so..... he takes a sick day for a ozwrx cruise, but won't take one for Liberty Go kart day, cos he is scared he will get owned......
XRC15T

Postby EJ25 » Thu May 03, 2007 8:36 pm

XRC15T wrote:
MY07GT wrote:Oooohhhhh im taking a day off for this one.

Lib's represent Yo!

Phil.

so..... he takes a sick day for a ozwrx cruise, but won't take one for Liberty Go kart day, cos he is scared he will get owned......

lmao..
EJ25

Postby MY07GT » Fri May 04, 2007 12:15 am

who said that? Will i....... LOL!

Phil.
[TEAM FUNERAL]
[MY07GT]
club.liberty.asn.au
MY07GT

Postby JNR22B » Fri May 04, 2007 7:13 pm

Thanx for the support guys
JNR22B

Postby Louey » Mon May 07, 2007 8:44 am

I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8)
Louey

Postby Mano™ » Mon May 07, 2007 5:07 pm

See what happends... that is 3 days after me bday HAHAH weeee 8)
Mano™
-stickered-

Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby JNR22B » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:41 pm

Sunday, 21st of October 2007: Bowral Country Club

PRESENTS

A seperate thread for attendance and people that are eating will be started soon.

Destination: BOWRAL COUNTRY CLUB

Proudly supporting the Cancer Council NSW Image

Donations: You will be asked to kindly donate $10 to the Cancer council, this is not compulsary but is greatly appreciated.

Raffle Tickets: Tickets will be on sale during the day with prizes drawn at final destination.

Prizes: TBA

Lunch: Bowral Country Club.
Buffet Style menu info soon. Cost will be $35 a head and children prices comming soon
We have tried to accomodate everyones needs on this cruise food wise. I know from last cruise that some people never got there food and payed easy $30 each. Everyone will not only get a feed on this one but have a great area to eat with a bar and views of the mountains.

Drinks are as follows:
DRINKS
---------
Tap beer $3.00
Soft drink $2.50
OJ $3.00
Mineral water $3.00
ginger beer $3.50
Glasses of house red & white $4.50

Jugs of :
New $11
VB $11
Soft drink $10
Cascade light $10

Meet Point:
Crossroads Homemaker Centre Carpark.
We will be meeting in the Parkers Farm Place Carpark to the left of the roundabout as shown on this map CLICK HERE
Parking will be from shop SP1001 to shop SP1005/6 as shown on the map.

Meet Time: 8:30 Raffle tickets will be sold during this time, we do request a donation of $5 per car but this is not compulsary.

Departure time: 9:30 Sharp, please make sure you are ready to leave at this time including having a full tank of fuel and drinks and munchies you require for the journey.

Distance: Aprrox 150 kms / Approx 2 Hour journey

Directions:
All Travel times shown are approximated for the whole group and may differ on the day by 5-10 mins

START POINT TO PICTON RD EXIT 30 MINS / 45 KMS
Exit the carpark left then right at the roundabout on to Beech Road then left roundabout.
At the lights we turn right and keep left and on to the hume highway ramp STAY LEFT.

We stay on the Hume Highway to we reach the Picton Road Exit at which we turn left onto Picton Road

PICTON RD TO SOUTHERN HIGHWAY 25 MINS / 25 KMS
Picton Road become Picton ave then becomes Picton road again and we exit onto Mount Ousley Road heading towards wollongong

Then Mount Ousley road onto the Southern Freeway

SOUTHERN FREEWAY TO ILLAWARA HIGHWAY 25 MINS / 27 KMS
Once on the Southern freeway we stay there till just after Yalla rd where we get in the right lane exit right at the roundabout onto the Illawara Highway.

We ride this all the way down to Tongarra rd interesection where we turn right at the lights on to Tongarra rd.
Tongarra becomes Illawara Highway and the fun is just a few minutes away.

ILLAWARA HIGHWAY TO BOWRAL COUNTRY CLUB 40 MINS / 50 KMS
We drive now up thru Macquarie Pass National Parkand follow Illawara Higway to we reach Robertson.

At Robertson, dont stop for a PIE we have food waiting for us :biggrin: , we turn right onto Kagaloon Road following the signs to Bowral

Once in Bowral we go straight on the roundabout and on to station street which travels along side the train tracks

We then turn left over the bridge and over the tracks and then right onto Kirkham Road.
We follow this down to Cenntenial road where we turn left

Then its right at Boronia and as the road kicks left you drive staight into the driveway of BOWRAL COUNTRY CLUB

Lunch numbers will need to be confirmed so we can let the Country Club know how much to cook, Please indicate if you will be having lunch.

Absolutly no horoics and dangerous driving as you will endanger your life and more importantly others on the road.
please do not attend if you cant keep to the signed speed limit

With this in mind please read the following Disclaimer, the reason for this is to protect you & the organisers and the site.
Disclaimer:

Legal info:
You must not take any action or initiate any proceedings against the Administrators/Owners, moderators or members for any losses or damages resulting from the use or malfunction of this Forum or any services or information within http://www.ozwrx.com. Any Cruises or Meetings organised on OZWRX by OZWRX members will not be the responsiblity of the Administrators/Owners or moderators of OZWRX. OZWRX hereby disclaim any and all liability and monetary claims for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, harm to equipment or machinery or personal injury or death, which may occur as a result of reckless and /or irresponsible driving.

Those attending do so at their own risk

On arrival it is important that we do this as a group, whilst driving through the area please refrain from stupidity.

Parking will be in the BCC car park.
All the cars will fit but people must park in rows.
If you need to leave early or think that you wont stay long at the BCC then please enter the carpark last as it will be very hard to leave if you are in the first group of cars.
If you are directed to park somewhere please do as this will help us get everyone a spot.

Departure: We will leave at approx 3:00pm but may be later or earlier depending on the days running, trip will take approx 1 hour.
Exit carpark drive straight down Boronia left onto Centennial left onto Kirkham then left onto The Highlands Way and its basicly staright all the way onto the Hume Highway all the way home

Fuel stops: In order to keep the group together a lot of organising has taken place, it would be appreciated if all attendies can leave on a full tank, the group will not be stopping as this will cause massive traffic conjestion.
A full tank will see you easily reach the destination. There are many Fuel stops on the journey home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK PEOPLE HERE IS ALL THE FOOD AND DRINKS INFO

Lunch: Bowral Country Club.
We have tried to accomodate everyones needs on this cruise food wise. I know from last cruise that some people never got there food and payed easy $30 each. Everyone will not only get a feed on this one but have a great area to eat with a bar and views of the mountains.

MINI CHICKEN SATE
POTATO SALAD
PASTA SALAD
GREEN SALAD
BREAD ROLLS
ROAST POTATOS
ROAST VEGETABLE
HOT CHICKEN OR BEEF DISH
THAI RED CURRY & RICE
Tea and coffee station supplied with the luncheon.
Children 12 and under @ $15pp
Adults @ $35pp

Drinks are as follows:
DRINKS
---------
Tap beer $3.00
Soft drink $2.50
OJ $3.00
Mineral water $3.00
ginger beer $3.50
Glasses of house red & white $4.50

Jugs of :
New $11
VB $11
Soft drink $10
Cascade light $10

Prizes:
TBA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post if you will be comming on the cruise and let us know how many people form your car will be eating
EG

JNR22B eating 3 Adults 1 Child this means my car will be there and 3 Adults will be eating and 1 child will be eating. Any questions please dont hesitate to ask.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys can make your own list on here say i can update the OZWRX list that would be fantastic
JNR22B

Postby JNR22B » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:53 pm

BUMPY :D
JNR22B

Postby JNR22B » Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Not far now fella's would love your support
JNR22B

Postby JNR22B » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:39 pm

Less than 2 months now people
JNR22B

Postby Louey » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:34 pm

Im there. I will round up the boys.. :lol:
[TEAM FUNERAL]
Louey

Postby viriix » Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:02 pm

What's the incentive for this long drive? :p
Current: MY12 Tornado Red VW Golf GTI
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
viriix

Next

Return to Gatherings