Another try, if i'm allowed?

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

Postby hks180 » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:34 pm

hahha cool thanks Norm then i'll see everyone at hooottteerss !!

Leo
[TEAM FUNERAL]
HID & LED >> CLICK HERE
hks180

Postby adam » Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:49 pm

hooters it is boys, sorry for the late reply but i've been lifting heavy things since lunch time.
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
adam

Postby hks180 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:02 am

great meet guys !!

good to see the usual faces !! and it was great to finally meet ya Adam !!

took few photos so i'll upload them during the week !

Leo
[TEAM FUNERAL]
HID & LED >> CLICK HERE
hks180

Postby EJ25 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:07 am

just woke up. good turnout guys. Thanks for adam for informing me where the meetup was and unfortunately i didnt get a chance to say hi.
EJ25

Postby Louey » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:10 am

Great meet guys.. nice to see some old faces...

Thanks adam and it was nice to finally put a face to the name.
[TEAM FUNERAL]
Louey

Postby dylanf » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:42 am

Hey guys.

Thanks for showing up but you've gotta all mingle with us ozlib boys a bit more, its a very 'us and them' type feeling hehe :)

nice cars though :)
dylanf

Car: 1998 Subaru Liberty Turbo

Postby Arith » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:44 am

Even though it did end up coinciding with OzLiberty's meet, thanks for arranging it Adam. Still wish Homebush was the go because it's quieter and more spacious there. :pardon:

But nice to sneak a peek at Leo and Jason's secret mods they try so hard to keep hidden (ie- Leo's "factory" springs that just happen to be white powder coated and have a brand name on them). :happy:

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby NoOzL47 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:26 am

dylanf wrote:Hey guys.

Thanks for showing up but you've gotta all mingle with us ozlib boys a bit more, its a very 'us and them' type feeling hehe :)

nice cars though :)

was a good night

i came up and hung out with u boys while i was there :P

SPL Personal Best: 142.9dB - Youngy Jeezy ft USDA - White Girls
NoOzL47
-stickered-

Car: Screaming 3.0RB

Postby hks180 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:32 am

Arith wrote:But nice to sneak a peek at Leo and Jason's secret mods they try so hard to keep hidden (ie- Leo's "factory" springs that just happen to be white powder coated and have a brand name on them). :happy:

hahaha ,, yeh i like to put hks sticker on some of the parts of my car ..... since my number plate is hks 180 .. hahaha ..

secret mods ??!?! the only mod i got is TUNED BY STI badge .. and my red nipple as ppl suggested ... haha .. my car is fully stock !! :wink:

It's not secret Jim .... it's all there for ppl to see .. if you can find it thats it ... think some of us just like to keep it low key ~

Leo
[TEAM FUNERAL]
HID & LED >> CLICK HERE
hks180

Postby Arith » Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 am

Haha. Fair enough. For me, I classify low key the same as sleeper. It's not advertised or visible, and you don't mention of it without being asked. :lazy:

But I define 'secret' as someone confronting or asking you about any mods, and you avoid the question or just deny it. :ninja:

For me, I know a lot of people think I'm just an ostentatious d*ckhead that brags about my mods. :new_russian: But for me, I'm just happy to share with the forum on what can be done with the Liberty, and what options people have availble to them as an owner. And if I've made any mistakes along the way, what to avoid as well.

I used to run a Honda Legend website way back when, and at the time, mods were scarce or had to be custom made. So any information that could be shared was appreciated. This was especially so for someone who is just getting started and doesn't know where to begin or what to do.

Guess it wouldn't be much of a community forum if everyone kept to themselves. :happy: But you're probably right, though. There's a difference between the sharing of knowledge & experience, and the sharing of what's new with your car.

Arith
-stickered-

Postby hks180 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:03 pm

HAHAHA ... well said Jim ... i have to agree with most of the stuff u said !

i means thats what forum is all about isn't it ? share the information & knowledge .. learn from others success & F#$K up ...

but personally I’m not a type if person like to give advice or share stuff with any one when I don’t have much of glue about the thing .. I can’t tell a difference between a 150kw Liberty and a 145kw liberty after driving …. I’m not that good .. so I like to keep my mouth zip instead go around tell ppl do this & do that .. that’s just me ~

HAHAHAHA ,,, JIM JIM JIM ~ r u talking about my “ HKS Coils “ … gggeezz man .. u got a coilover u know how they look like and u had aftermarket springs before … u should know what I got then !! and it’s got a HKS print on the spring … then u should know exactly what I got … hahaha .. and sorry Jim I was too shy to tell u exactly what I got ~ not trying to hide them .. and if i don't want to tell u maybe i got a reason ...

Brendan had to ask me twice … what are those red thing behind the grill ??? had to told him at the end … it’s a horn … I guess he really like to know so ~ I told him .. that’s type of person I am again ~ if u really want to know ……. I’ll tell ya ~ haha

Good to see the forum is getting bit more active again … keep up the good work ppl !

Leo
[TEAM FUNERAL]
HID & LED >> CLICK HERE
hks180

Postby brendans225 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:18 pm

hks180 wrote:
Brendan had to ask me twice … what are those red thing behind the grill ??? had to told him at the end … it’s a horn … I guess he really like to know so ~ I told him .. that’s type of person I am again ~ if u really want to know ……. I’ll tell ya ~ haha

haha, leo u slack arse, nearly chopped my hands off with the window when i tried to test them out :P :lol:
brendans225

Postby sinist4 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:38 pm

great meet, nice to meet fish boy and a few others.

Brendan haha, maybe if u kept your hands to yourself you wouldnt of been in that situation LOL :lol:
[Team Diamond Grey]
sinist4

Postby Arith » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:52 pm

Heh-heh. Naw Leo, it's not about the HKS coilovers. I already knew they were HKS coilovers the second I layed eyes on them. :tongue:

Just poking fun at you and Jason because whenever I ask you guys what's new on the mod front, you both go silent. And then next thing you know, bang bang bang! Jason's got mods done via some secret lab set up in the Himalayas somewhere. Just cracks me up. :pardon:

However in all fairness I do understand the need to be unique. Because once people find out what you installed was a good thing, everyone wants it and gets it, and you lose that sense of individualism. I got Phil asking me all the time "What's next? What's next?" just so he doesn't end up getting the same thing I do. :derisive:

Arith
-stickered-

Postby EJ25 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:56 pm

brendans225 wrote:haha, leo u slack arse, nearly chopped my hands off with the window when i tried to test them out :P :lol:

ahaha brenda, did it come close? i told you to look into the grill, but you didnt listen.
EJ25

PreviousNext

Return to Gatherings