[NSW & VIC] Wakefield Park Track Day - March 22nd Easter

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

[NSW & VIC] Wakefield Park Track Day - March 22nd Easter

Postby BigDaddy » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:03 am

Tampered Motorsport has its first ever Track Day in NSW booked at Wakefield Park on March 22nd. The advantage of this day is it falls on Easter Saturday. The TMS Track Day will be run by the same people who put on the days at Winton, the only thing is you get try out a new track, with a brand new racing surface!!

I would like to encourage as many of my fellow Victorians to come along because potentially there is a lot of fun to be had at this great little circuit.

Entry Fee: $140 which includes Electronic Timing

Spectators are more than welcome, and there is no cost to come and watch. Also you can go for a ride in the cars but you must sign on with a Passenger indemnity first. Due to the amount of passengers at previous events our insurer has put a small levy on passengers of $10. You can just pay this when you sign the forms at the Scruitineering office.

YOU WILL NEED:
Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 or CAMS L2S (if you bought a license last time you don't need to this time)
Closed footwear
Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.
Good condition tyres
Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)

All people wishing to attend need to make payment to the specified bank account. When you send your email you will be sent an entry form as well as payment details. You will need to email the following details

Full Name
Address
Mobile Phone Number
Car Make
Model
Capacity
Previous best time at Wakefield (If you are a Victorian then your best time at Winton)
Forum you read this post on
and Forum Username or Nickname (for timing system)
Accommodation: Friday, Saturday Night or both.

Accommodation
There is accommodation available at the track, but places are limited. The cost is $60 per person, per night. So if you want to stay at the track please let me know as soon as you can so I can book you a place.

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO
adam@tamperedmotorsport.com

Cheers,

Adam
Winton Motor Raceway
BigDaddy

Postby CJ1177 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 pm

BUMP - sounds like good fun id go but i already have other things on that weekend :(
MY05 GT Wagon, Atalantic Blue [Team Tein] [Club Two Zero]

CJ's Wagon Pics
CJ1177

Car: MY05 GT 5MT

Postby sundayDriver » Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:37 pm

how many liberty guys are interested in this. Because I'm nearby and might go to spectate, but I won't track my car just yet.

But if there isn't going to be anyone I know there, it'd be a bit dull.
sundayDriver

Return to Gatherings