PowerCruise 12

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

PowerCruise 12

Postby FLAWLS » Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:15 pm

Wondering if any members from this forum will be attending/entering into PowerCruise 12 at Eastern Creek. I have entered my car for the event and hoping to debut it with its new motor (2.7L H4 Stroker, quad cam heads and BDS 3/71 Supercharger).

Im planning to attend on friday 29/2, saturday 1/3 and sunday 2/3/08. Is anyone from here interested?
FLAWLS

Postby sooobi » Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:13 pm

Sadly, I'll be interstate by then, it would have been good to see..

Have you hooked up your blower already??
Gen1, Gen2, Gen3, Gen4.. No mods, honest...
sooobi

Car: my05mt GT b.spec no neons
Profile URL: http://forum.liberty.asn.au

Postby FLAWLS » Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Yep blower is on and whizzes its head off. Gets tuned on friday
FLAWLS

Postby FLAWLS » Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Ok blower stopped whizzing, engine is broken (number 1 piston is now a pile of oily dust). But Im still going to Powercruise
FLAWLS

Postby adam » Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:11 am

FLAWLS wrote:Ok blower stopped whizzing, engine is broken (number 1 piston is now a pile of oily dust). But Im still going to Powercruise

o.k. i (disgustingly) found this to be one of the funniest things i'd read all day. sorry mate :oops:
it was the way it was written when coupled with the preceding posts , not the fact it happened...
i'm going to see if i can get a leave pass to attend too.
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
adam

Postby FLAWLS » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:10 pm

Ok well Powercruise 12 has been and gone. I was in attendance, although had some gearbox issues on friday. Got the car displayed on the saturday and spent my saturday night rebuilding my gearbox. Had an absolute ball and really enjoyed the event. Would highly recommend having a look at any of the Powercruise events.

Although I was the only Liberty which had entered, actually the only Subaru entered, it was great fun having a go against the V8 guys and turbo 6's and stuff.

Got plenty of feedback (both positive and negative) but all in all was a well organised event which is a ball to be a part of.

Heres some pix of my car on display on the saturday.
FLAWLS

Return to Gatherings