Oz Liberty NSW Meet 2nd March 2008

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

Postby markii » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:48 pm

there was a problem with his cam recorder sound there so its really much louder irl..
Pew Pew!
User avatar
markii
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:28 pm
Location: Sydney
Car: MY08 Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Postby Mano™ » Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Who was that @ the start with the skid? hahaha crack up!

franky.. not like u to go slow? leo!? same with u!

chris fuk me.. how low does ya car look.. or u have cement ?? lol!

phil!!!! love the bakc fireman!> i want it! ferrrrrarrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiii sound and backfire = LI81TY woot woot 8)
Mano™
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Newcastle
Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby sleepergtb » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:10 pm

MY07GT wrote:Fark even with the low quality sounding of the video it was way louder than all the rest of the cars. I gotta work on the farting she does after.

Phil.


Get it tuned!
Image
User avatar
sleepergtb
 
Posts: 352
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:16 am
Location: Sydney

Postby MY07GT » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:15 pm

sleepergtb wrote:
MY07GT wrote:Fark even with the low quality sounding of the video it was way louder than all the rest of the cars. I gotta work on the farting she does after.

Phil.


Get it tuned!


Haha in the pipeline Dave! Got a few other things in line first before a tune.

Phil.
[TEAM FUNERAL]
Image
[MY07GT]
club.liberty.asn.au
User avatar
MY07GT
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Sydney
Real name: Phil

Postby XRC15T » Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:56 pm

LI81TY wrote:Who was that @ the start with the skid? hahaha crack up!

franky.. not like u to go slow? leo!? same with u!

chris fuk me.. how low does ya car look.. or u have cement ?? lol!

phil!!!! love the bakc fireman!> i want it! ferrrrrarrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiii sound and backfire = LI81TY woot woot 8)


I'm still on good behaviour.... :oops:
[TEAM FUNERAL]
Image
User avatar
XRC15T
 
Posts: 1170
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 10:17 am
Location: Sydney

Postby hks180 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:28 am

LI81TY wrote:Who was that @ the start with the skid? hahaha crack up!

franky.. not like u to go slow? leo!? same with u!

chris fuk me.. how low does ya car look.. or u have cement ?? lol!

phil!!!! love the bakc fireman!> i want it! ferrrrrarrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiii sound and backfire = LI81TY woot woot 8)


Just out from a good behaviour !! HAHAHA


Leo
[TEAM FUNERAL]
HID & LED >> CLICK HERE
User avatar
hks180
 
Posts: 2255
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:00 am
Location: Sydney

Postby HAAR » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:01 pm

LI81TY wrote:Who was that @ the start with the skid? hahaha crack up!

franky.. not like u to go slow? leo!? same with u!

chris fuk me.. how low does ya car look.. or u have cement ?? lol!

phil!!!! love the bakc fireman!> i want it! ferrrrrarrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiii sound and backfire = LI81TY woot woot 8)
the skid was brendan from ozlib. Chris it is nice low mate. Yeah phil it is farken loud!! nice back firing!
HAAR
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:49 pm
Location: Campbelltown
Car: Gen 4 Liberty

Postby Subarujunkie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:50 am

hehehe Phil that ferrari of yours is cool you can hear it a few good times on the vido o got but shame dylan will edit it and there be only music....
User avatar
Subarujunkie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Sydney \ Penrith
Car: 2 B4's Just for fun
Real name: Jovi

Postby Mano™ » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:34 am

maybe have 2 versions? 1 with car audio and 1 with music :P :lol:

lol @ frankie & leo
Mano™
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Newcastle
Car: MY06 Liberty GT

Postby MY07GT » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 am

Subarujunkie wrote:hehehe Phil that ferrari of yours is cool you can hear it a few good times on the vido o got but shame dylan will edit it and there be only music....


NOooooooooooooooo!!!!! Pause the music for that segment!!!! LOL!

Hey im serious!

Phil.
[TEAM FUNERAL]
Image
[MY07GT]
club.liberty.asn.au
User avatar
MY07GT
 
Posts: 2189
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:29 am
Location: Sydney
Real name: Phil

Postby Subarujunkie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:13 pm

LI81TY wrote:maybe have 2 versions? 1 with car audio and 1 with music :P :lol:

lol @ frankie & leo


that means i got to make 50 od dvds so everyone can have double
User avatar
Subarujunkie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Sydney \ Penrith
Car: 2 B4's Just for fun
Real name: Jovi

Postby sooobi » Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:41 pm

Subarujunkie wrote:
LI81TY wrote:maybe have 2 versions? 1 with car audio and 1 with music :P :lol:

lol @ frankie & leo


that means i got to make 50 od dvds so everyone can have double


No it doesn't... unless it's 6 hours long... just put the two films on one disc..
Gen1, Gen2, Gen3, Gen4.. No mods, honest...
User avatar
sooobi
 
Posts: 558
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:45 am
Location: Sunny Queensland
Car: my05mt GT b.spec no neons
Real name: The Stig
Profile URL: http://forum.liberty.asn.au

Postby Subarujunkie » Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:44 pm

sooobi wrote:
Subarujunkie wrote:
LI81TY wrote:maybe have 2 versions? 1 with car audio and 1 with music :P :lol:

lol @ frankie & leo


that means i got to make 50 od dvds so everyone can have double


No it doesn't... unless it's 6 hours long... just put the two films on one disc..


70 odd minutes long....so yeah stav you moved away yet or you coming to the hooters meet?
User avatar
Subarujunkie
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:40 pm
Location: Sydney \ Penrith
Car: 2 B4's Just for fun
Real name: Jovi

Postby Turtlez » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:17 pm

Why don't you guys use music in the dull times. then have music playing in the background at say 30-40% so you can still hear the cars, and the music is used to keep the movie/dvd entertaining.
User avatar
Turtlez
-stickered-
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:43 pm
Location: Canberra
Car: 99 WRX Impreza
Real name: Matt

Postby Mano™ » Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:19 am

WHy do u need to make so many dvds for?? why dont u make it into xvid or divx and hook a link online and we d/l.. im sure we are all on high speed broadband lol!

if ur on dial up.. get with the real world!!
Mano™
-stickered-
 
Posts: 3442
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:52 am
Location: Newcastle
Car: MY06 Liberty GT

PreviousNext

Return to Gatherings

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest