Winton Track Day - NOVEMBER 25th SUNDAY!!

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

Winton Track Day - NOVEMBER 25th SUNDAY!!

Postby overl0ad » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:12 pm

post taken from http://www.tamperedmotorsport.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=148
with permission

Tampered Motorsport has been given another rare opportunity to hold a track day at Winton Motor Raceway on November 25th, 2007. This day comes to me because someone who had booked the track has cancelled. I have had to put the price up slightly because of the increase in hire cost being a weekend date.

Entry Fee: $140 which includes Timing device hire

Spectators Are more than welcome, and there is no cost to come and watch. Also you can go for a ride in the cars but you must sign on with a Passenger indemnity first.

Given the success of the last day we have taken on board the comments of the drivers on the day and have improved the schedule to be better flowing and hopefully more track time for everyone.

YOU WILL NEED:
Long sleeve and long pants of non flammable materials i.e. No Nylon
AASA license which can be bought on the day for $50 or CAMS L2S (if you bought a license last time you don't need to this time)
Closed footwear
Helmet that complies to Australian Standards (has ASA or Snell Sticker)
Car needs to be in a good condition, no oil leaks, no loose items in the car and battery secure.
Good condition tyres
Working seatbelt (give it a pull and make sure it locks)

All people wishing to attend need to make payment to the specified bank account. When you send your email you will be sent an entry form as well as payment details. You will need to email the following details

Full Name
Address
Mobile Phone Number
Car Make
Model
Capacity
Previous best time at Winton (for grouping purposes)
Forum
and Forum Username or Nickname (for timing system)

This is late notice for this event but it is only due to a cancellation that I have been able to get a day on the track, as it is booked solid until the end of the year.

SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED EMAIL YOUR DETAILS TO adam@tamperedmotorsport.com

See you at the track!!
tangcla wrote:I didn't have to. I have girly Asian hands :lol:
overl0ad

Car: MY07 GTB 6MT *sold*

Return to Gatherings