[SA] Adelaide meetup?

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

[SA] Adelaide meetup?

Postby Ric » Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:30 pm

The wife and I are takng a two week driving holiday around SA.
We're heading to Melbourne -> Adelaide -> Port Augusta -> Ceduna over the first three days, then wandering around the Eyre Peninsula for a week, working our way around the coast (Streaky Bay, Elliston, Coffin Bay, Port Lincoln, Whyalla, Port Pirie, etc) and eventually back to Adelaide around Tuesday Oct-31.
We'll then stay in Adelaide for a couple of nights (then maybe Mt Gambier for another two).

I realise this is midweek for you still-at-works, but if anyone is up for a coffee and maybe a couple of pics, let me know :D
Ric
Site Admin

Car: OLD: MY06 3RB Wagon NEW: MY21 Outbck
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Re: [SA] Adelaide meetup?

Postby agctr » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:07 am

Ric wrote:The wife and I are takng a two week driving holiday around SA.
We're heading to Melbourne -> Adelaide -> Port Augusta -> Ceduna over the first three days, then wandering around the Eyre Peninsula for a week, working our way around the coast (Streaky Bay, Elliston, Coffin Bay, Port Lincoln, Whyalla, Port Pirie, etc) and eventually back to Adelaide around Tuesday Oct-31.
We'll then stay in Adelaide for a couple of nights (then maybe Mt Gambier for another two).

I realise this is midweek for you still-at-works, but if anyone is up for a coffee and maybe a couple of pics, let me know :D

Ric, sounds like a fantastic trip. Hope you get to meet a few members out on your travels.
Ada///M.

Ric, you didnt happen to be in Lygon Street last night for dinner by chance?

Also, there is supposed to be a big Adelaide Meet for Subaru PPL in December, we had a member at the old site put up some details but the member doesnt seem to have made it here or I could be mistaken..... Any ideas ppl ?
agctr

Postby DaCrpldOne » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:17 pm

Hey Ric,
i aint been the most motivational whore poster on this forum yet, busy time for us uni students, but ill get there soon, just read about u comin down here... im an adelaidian and would b happy to bump into ya show ya some sites around the place... not yet to take any decent pics of my car, so yeah would b good
SGT555
DaCrpldOne

Car: MY12 STi

Return to Gatherings