(NSW)Dyno Day - IS MotorRacing - Sunday 19th August 2007

Organise a coffee meetup, cruise or any other event.

Postby viriix » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:51 pm

12? I left at 1pm.. :p

and no 350z's were on the dyno yet, there was a blue one getting ready as i left.. plus you couldn't missed my lib parked with all the other cars.. it's like a white beacon, especially if there are several evo's around you :p

dyno was 55 bux, and bbq + drink with it.
Current: MY12 Tornado Red VW Golf GTI
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
viriix

Postby markii » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:55 pm

owwwww i think that was it,
i think it might of been abit later then 12..

but yes i went.. for a little.. U DIDNT SEE MY Silver
libby?

i just had to jet quick, worst weather..
but yaaaaa what was that other garage with that integra in it ?

were they putting zorsts on it?
Pew Pew!
markii

Car: MY08 Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Postby viriix » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:23 pm

naw.. it was just open for the bbq and for ppl to mingle coz of rain
Current: MY12 Tornado Red VW Golf GTI
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
viriix

Re: muchly sad..

Postby Akwoo » Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:23 pm

viriix wrote:I rocked up 10 minutes to 10am.

A few evo's parked and a Holden SS Ute.

I left around 1ish, there were heaps of evo's the odd few wrx's, one 350z and some skylines.

One Evo 9 hit 199.6kW lol.. and the worst was an Evo 7 at 114kw..

I can't say much about my results.. a bit dissapointing considering others thought stock would be 130kW, though i've been told you can have varying results on a dyno and most evo's which were stock did around 140kW, my mates Evo 6 with only a 3" catback did 133kW and I feel better about the Evo 7 at 114kW :p

Some Evo's were modded quite a bit and still only hit 147kW .. 1kW more than stock Evo's that did 146kW.

I think the SS Ute hit 213kW with screaming exhaust haha..

The IS Motorsport guy said the throttle felt funny.. and was possibly limiting the results. I'm not sure about you guys but I know sometimes when I drive off the car chokes a bit and that's moving off around 2500-3000rpm.. anyways.. hopefully that sprint booster I'm waiting for might help out :]

The day was wet and rainy.. since none of you turned up because of that but i'm somewhat.. happy to know my results from my car, and hopefully with all the wonderful mods i'll be spendin my money on to improve it :]

Note, this was done on S#, plus the Air to Fuel ratio seems to be crap.. as you can see there -_-

The other results such as tyre pressure aren't accurate etc.

I went on the same brand of dyno in Canberra and I got 130 with Hyperflow TMIC and HKS Reloaded Kit on MY05. So sounds about right.
Akwoo

Re: muchly sad..

Postby LIBIDO » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:44 pm

icandy wrote:I went on the same brand of dyno in Canberra and I got 130 with Hyperflow TMIC and HKS Reloaded Kit on MY05. So sounds about right.

Nah, the figures seem very low....esspecially when u see the numbers the Evos were pulling out that day. I've heard consistent numbers of 130ishkw standard for the 2.5T.....but also at the same time im certain that many of the guys here with 2.0T also managed 130kw when stock as well.
LIBIDO

Previous

Return to Gatherings