Introducing the Cubbypod gauge pod [GROUP BUY]

Home of the original Subaru custom gauge pods

Introducing the Cubbypod gauge pod [GROUP BUY]

Postby CasopoliS » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:03 am

Some of you are familiar with this product; I have been selling them on LegacyGT.com for many years. Previous versions were plastic but I recently re-launched a metal version for both the LHD and RHD markets. I have shipped a handful of RHD models already, selling them direct through our website

Additional Pictures are here:
http://www.cubbypods.com/#!gallery/csgz

Installation instructions are here:
http://www.cubbypods.com/#!contact/c1z0x

The pod retails for $40, but they are currently on sale for $35 through my website. Shipping should calculate to $13.80 for most of you (you can add to cart to test). This is quite a deal for a custom gauge pod, but I am offering even deeper discounts through this group buy. I will release personal coupon codes for the participants once the group buy is closed.

Five or more people, everyone take an additional $5 off ($30 +s/h)
Ten or more people, everyone take an additional $10 off ($25 +s/h) !!
Max is 20 participants.

Group buy closes on 4/5 (by end of day). Each participant is allowed to purchase up to two pods (i.e. if you have a friend that is not on the forum, you can buy up to one additional). Once the group buy is closed, you will be sent instructions and a personal coupon code. The order will be facilitated through our website. I currently have 20 pods in stock.

Reply to this thread with your confirmation and I will add you to the list.

LHD Version

Item description:
The most popular gauge pod for the Subaru Legacy. This gauge pod maintains cubby door functionality* using three factory mounting locations. No other product has this feature. Strong factory-fit, no tape or drilling needed. Fully reversible back to factory. Detailed installation instructions can be found on the Instructions Page.

Fits in non-navi cars with the cubby above the temperature display as shown in the pictures. Model years 2004-2009 (BL, BP) for the JDM market.

-- If the PayPal shipping calculator gives you $99 for shipping, please email us for a quote. Most international shipping is under $15. We are still populating PayPal with international shipping pricing.

*Gauge fitment and door close functionality are not guaranteed, as we are not able to test every gauge on the market. Gauges with very thick bezels (1/2" - such as Prosport Halo) require the door to remain in the open position unless you modify the back of the door to allow for clearance.

Gauges not included with cubbypod.
CasopoliS

Re: Introducing the Cubbypod gauge pod [GROUP BUY]

Postby CasopoliS » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:56 am

bumping this up. Anyone have questions?
CasopoliS

Postby shav » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:46 pm

How much extra is it to include the gauges?
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby CasopoliS » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 am

shav wrote:How much extra is it to include the gauges?

I can get you a coupon code for ProSport gauges
http://prosportgauges.com/

I do not bundle the gauges with the pods. It is ideal if you purchase these directly from the gauge manufacturer so they can help support the product for you if needed.
CasopoliS

Postby 111FIH » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:11 pm

I'll take one please.
MY08 GTB
111FIH

Car: MY08 GTB

Postby CasopoliS » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:00 am

111FIH wrote:I'll take one please.

Thanks for your participation, though it appears we are lacking enough interested people to get this group buy rolling. I am slowly getting direct orders through the website, obviously I am just not accessing a large enough group at once. I need to ramp up my marketing and expand the audience.

Feel free to purchase a Cubbypod from my website at www.cubbypods.com, where they are always offered at a fair price.

Thank you.
CasopoliS

Postby 111FIH » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:30 pm

Thank you for the update
MY08 GTB
111FIH

Car: MY08 GTB

Postby MYDZYR » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Received my CubbyPod yesterday.. Was easy to install and overall great quality product! Will post pictures soon
MY07 GT Spec B | VF52 | AVO CAI |Turbosmart BOV | X-Force Mid + Y-Pipe | Ultrex Quad-tip Mufflers | Pierburg 3-Port Solenoid | Kido Tuned | Whiteline Rear Sway Bar | STI replica front lip | STI pinks | Full Matte Orange/Black Vinyl Wrap | Rear Aero Splash Guards
MYDZYR

Car: MY07 GT-B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20558&p=325768#p325768

Postby shav » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:18 am

What brand gauges do you recommend for easy fitment and is it necessary to remove the cubby to install the gauges wiring correctly?

What size are the holes for the gauges please?
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby MYDZYR » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:29 pm

Not the greatest of Gauges but I used 52mm SAAS gauges and they fit perfectly. Did have to take out the cubby though to do the install. He has put a nice write up on how to do the installation on his website.
MY07 GT Spec B | VF52 | AVO CAI |Turbosmart BOV | X-Force Mid + Y-Pipe | Ultrex Quad-tip Mufflers | Pierburg 3-Port Solenoid | Kido Tuned | Whiteline Rear Sway Bar | STI replica front lip | STI pinks | Full Matte Orange/Black Vinyl Wrap | Rear Aero Splash Guards
MYDZYR

Car: MY07 GT-B Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20558&p=325768#p325768

Postby shav » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:54 pm

MYDZYR wrote:Not the greatest of Gauges but I used 52mm SAAS gauges and they fit perfectly. Did have to take out the cubby though to do the install. He has put a nice write up on how to do the installation on his website.

Thanks Darren :wink:
Cheers
Shav

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
shav

Postby SpecB07 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:06 pm

Hey, Are these still for sale? Checked the website and it said they weren't available at the moment. Anybody know where i can buy one?
SpecB07

Car: 07 Liberty GT Spec B

Return to Cubbypods